Help Support ShoppingTelly:

here

RETOUCHED-Tablet.jpg

Honora 9-10mm Cultured Pearl Drop Earrings & 45cm Necklace Boxed Gift Set
Item Number: 339605
QVC Price £40.00
Todays Special Value Price £24.98
P&P £3.95

This beautiful jewellery set from Honora features a stainless steel necklace with a ringed oval pearl pendant, plus a chic pair of drop earrings, adorned with ringed oval pearls and secured with shielded leverback fastenings. In your choice of six stunning colours, these Honora designs will add the perfect touch of lustre and shine to any outfit throughout the festive season and into the New Year.

The perfect present - with each piece presented in separate branded gift boxes complete with tags to write a heartfelt message, this Honora collection is almost ready to be popped under the Christmas tree.

A hue to suit you - available in six beautiful tones, it’s easy to choose a shade to complement your style. Go for White or Black for a timeless finish, or opt for Ultra Violet, Cherry, Tanzanite or Scarab Green for a touch of bold, on-trend colour.

Only the best - Honora solely use the top 3% of the annual Chinese cultured freshwater pearl harvest, ensuring only the finest pearls make it into their jewellery.

Oval cultured pearls: 3 x (9mm - 10mm)
Polished stainless steel
Earrings have leverback fastenings - suitable for pierced ears only
Necklace has a lobster claw clasp
Drop earring length: 3cm (1.2”)
Necklace length: 45cm (17.7”)
Pendant (l x w): 11mm x 8mm

Colour options:

Ultra Violet
White
Black
Tanzanite
Scarab Green
Cherry

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.339605

Very boring and not even Sterling Silver.......Stainless Steel!

Is this the best Honora could come up with? Used to like the range but haven’t bought for ages now & it looks as though that is not about to change.

Dreadful, not even silver. An insult really, & I’ve bought lots of Honora in the past when it was silver or gold & nicer pearls.

Honorary must have had a huge drop in sales since Ralph left. They just seem to dribble along with the odd show now and again with boring designs.

Maybe they have, SCW, but they can't be selling the volume they used to when Ralph fronted the show. The appeal isn't there anymore because the designs are boring and old-fashioned, to me, anyway, they've lost that 'edge'.

I agree - Honora have lost their way. They used to do lovely designs, lovely colours, but now it is just unappealing. Using stainless steel and not silver for some items.

I have some lovely pieces from years ago, they still look good, but now not even tempted.

I love pearl jewellery and i buy quite a lot from a Chinese ebay seller who has 100% positive feedback. The items take several weeks to come but I have never been disappointed with any of them. I buy some as gifts and I use another UK ebay seller who provides gift boxes to jewellers and I get the proper leather effect gift boxes. I have no qualms ordering pearls from China because afterall that`s where Honora say they get theirs from and to be honest the pearls I`ve had look better quality than the Honora ones. Also if I see a necklace on their ebay shop if it is too long or too short and you message them they will make whatever you want to order, same with bracelets. They do all the fancy coloured dyed pearls too.

Latest posts

Back