Honora Pearls TSV 18/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember the days when Ralph insisted they threw away all the ringed pearls as they were inferior. now, of course, this is all we get because that is what the customers want. Yeah right, just ducked because of the flying pig going passed. They are cheap and if they can push them onto QVC and a great way of making money on cheap pearls.

Like Vienna, I used to buy from a seller in China, beautiful dyed pearls sterling silver only a few pounds a pair. I even bought undyed natural lilac in 9ct gold cheaper than the ringed stainless steal Honora sell now.

I remember the days when Ralph insisted they threw away all the ringed pearls as they were inferior. now, of course, this is all we get because that is what the customers want. Yeah right, just ducked because of the flying pig going passed. They are cheap and if they can push them onto QVC and a great way of making money on cheap pearls.

Like Vienna, I used to buy from a seller in China, beautiful dyed pearls sterling silver only a few pounds a pair. I even bought undyed natural lilac in 9ct gold cheaper than the ringed stainless steal Honora sell now.

I thought they looked dreadful Donna, looked like 2 halves stuck together imo.

I make my own jewellery with gemstones, pearls and sterling silver - and also fine silver metal clay. This TSV is dreadful,. The pearls are cheap and the stainless steel chain etc - very poor. I could make this in sterling silver for less than a tenner:mysmilie_10:

Latest posts

Back