Jewellery Gifts with Radley TSV 12/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
There is a Radley Jewellery Gifts TSV on 30th November :happy:

Last year I decided to buy a a Radley watch as a present for someone who uses their bags so I did a bit of research on them. There were a LOT of reviews which said the dog charm fell off very soon after purchasing so I avoided those.

When I researched the prices I was astounded by the difference from retailer to retailer for the same watch and how the colour of strap could make a massive (over £20 in one design) difference.

So anyone interested shop around Q is unlikely to be the best price unless it’s an especially for Q one which I wouldn’t touch myself based on other items.

Any in the Radley sale @the moment?I have just bought a handbag, just lovely & more colour choices than Q.

Looks like it is a silicone strap not leather

Weird for a company known for its leather bags. So it's a watch with a bit of superficial Radley branding. I'd rather buy a watch from a company known for its watches.

Sorry but on a close look at the photos that watch just looks cheap and nasty to me.
After Christmas the Radley website will have its own sale and it`s worth looking at. Leave it a couple of weeks and they reduce their prices even more. They do gift cards so if anybody is buying for a Radley fan then they`ll get more for their money in the sale.

Purple one looks nice but no one to buy it for so I'll just window shop. Sort of thing I might buy for a teenager in one of the brighter colours, depending on price of course.

CC

Anyone interested Julia is wearing the purple Radley watch again in the Clogau hour starting just at 3pm.
May get a better look whilst showing this hours jewellery.

Radley London Sparkle Scotty Dog Silicone Strap Watch
Item Number: 332902
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Created just for QVC, this beautiful watch from Radley features a comfortable silicone strap, a Radley Scottie dog design on the centre of the face in bold glitter, and a sweet Radley charm hanging from the base of the watch case. The perfect everyday timepiece with a touch of sparkle, this stylish Radley design is a must-have for lovers of this iconic British design house.

The perfect gift - complete with the iconic Radley Scottie dog charm, and elegant gift packaging, this watch would make a wonderful present for someone special over the festive period. Ideal for everyday wear, the added sparkle makes this versatile watch great for evening wear too.

Complement your style - in a choice of six seasonal colours, you’ll find a design that perfectly enhances your everyday look. Stick to timeless neutrals with Blush or Taupe, or for a pop of punchy colour, opt for Purple, Teal, Navy or Red.

Three-hand display
Satin face with sparkling Radley dog
Buckle fastening
Stainless steel case back
Water resistant to 5 ATM
Watch face (w x d): 30mm x 10mm
Strap length: 15.5cm - 20cm (6.1" - 7.9")

Colour options:

Blush with rose gold glitter
Purple with purple glitter
Teal with rose gold glitter
Navy with navy glitter
Red with red glitter
Taupe with rose gold glitter

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.332902

I've a feeling it was a Q special, so it may not be in the shop?

I'm gonna have a look - I'm guessing q will have a years guarantee (jewellery) so may be worth getting there. I like silicone straps as they are 'waterproof'

Latest posts

Back