Jewellery Gifts with Radley TSV 12/12/18

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Balls. All on waitlist!!!!!

I'm being taken on a mystery away day, negative is a really early start & I'm looking at it while getting ready; all are in stock & I've just ordered the red one for a friend with a NYE birthday.

I'm being taken on a mystery away day, negative is a really early start & I'm looking at it while getting ready; all are in stock & I've just ordered the red one for a friend with a NYE birthday.

Yes, they were in stock when I looked at 9.30....maybe I was half asleep when I saw them as all on waitlist......buuuut at my time of looking, all were on waitlist except the mucky taupe shade - I think it was a glitch perhaps.....

4.48 (when you posted this) is far too early. You’re a trooper. I’ve usually only been in bed for about three hours at that time. I get really grumpy about getting up in the middle of the night, even when it’s for a trip or something nice, but I usually get over it! Where did you go for your have it away day? Or was it such a mystery, you never did find out?

Latest posts

Back