It Cosmetics TSV 23/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I ordered the recent TSV to split with a neighbour who wanted the foundation and the bits of it I'm keeping work for me. Every time It has been on I've nearly ordered the tight line mascara - I can only wear mascara on my lower lashes if it's only applied near the roots of the lashes because the ends touch my cheeks when I smile. The powder is nice not really shimmery and the lip balm will get used.
I might need a treat to myself in February next year! We're moving house the week before Xmas plus I find Christmas a tough season to get through...I could be tempted!

I have just returned the last TSV.I like the CC cream which I have used before but I need a lot to get any coverage so the tube doesn’t last long.The Illumination version of Bye Bye pores powder gives a white sheen if not careful.The mascara did nothing for me or the lip balm & wasn’t bothered about the tiny brush or cheap looking bag.If I do decide to get the CC cream at any time I will just order from Boots.Although I have been able to try this & return it has cost me £3.45 + p&p from QVC.

Good luck with the house move Akimbo!The actual move is relatively easy after the process of conveyancing.I had professional removers & they were worth their weight in gold!

I ordered the recent TSV to split with a neighbour who wanted the foundation and the bits of it I'm keeping work for me. Every time It has been on I've nearly ordered the tight line mascara - I can only wear mascara on my lower lashes if it's only applied near the roots of the lashes because the ends touch my cheeks when I smile. The powder is nice not really shimmery and the lip balm will get used.
I might need a treat to myself in February next year! We're moving house the week before Xmas plus I find Christmas a tough season to get through...I could be tempted!

Blimey, my lower lashes consist of 2 or 3 ant's legs! I long for that "problem"!

I see a lots of reviews complaining about the ting brush and bag. The reps should not say the brush has a full size head if it does not, naught naughty.

I think auto-delivery for the November 2018 TSV was a mistake; I think there will be many cancellations, I'm still happy with the few bits in my share.

Me too. I just don't know about the colour of the foundation: Do I take the same shade as in the original CC Cream?

I tried It Cosmetics for the first time last year and really like the CC+ Illumination Cream, Bye-Bye Under Eye, Superhero mascara, even the foundation brush. So was looking forward to the new TSV. Sadly the foundation this time is powder so I’m definitely out. The Celebration Foundation doesn’t get great reviews over all (3.3 out of 5) but I’m beginning to think QVC’s customer reviews are absolutely worthless because, as usual, about half say no coverage, half say great coverage. How is anyone supposed to be guided by that? Might as well just not read them. I only really value opinions on here anyway.

I think it's best to try for yourself. By the way, there are many positive reviews on the it cosmetics US page, on the Ulta page, etc.

Actually, it gets better reviews for the item on its own on QVC UK. I was looking at the ones for the Celebration and brush. It’s academic in my case anyway, since I’m not interested in powder.

I tried It Cosmetics for the first time last year and really like the CC+ Illumination Cream, Bye-Bye Under Eye, Superhero mascara, even the foundation brush. So was looking forward to the new TSV. Sadly the foundation this time is powder so I’m definitely out. The Celebration Foundation doesn’t get great reviews over all (3.3 out of 5) but I’m beginning to think QVC’s customer reviews are absolutely worthless because, as usual, about half say no coverage, half say great coverage. How is anyone supposed to be guided by that? Might as well just not read them. I only really value opinions on here anyway.

I love the Celebration foundation BUT only applied with the brush it comes with on Q. The sponge that comes inside the compact is absolutely ****** useless as it takes too much product in one swipe and then dumps it on your skin in one cakey patchy mess which is then impossible to blend. The flat top brush on the other hand beautifully buffs the product onto your skin and you don't need that much to give nice even coverage.

Edited to add, maybe I used the sponge applicator wrongly but I just couldn't get to grips with it!

I love the Celebration foundation BUT only applied with the brush it comes with on Q. The sponge that comes inside the compact is absolutely ****** useless as it takes too much product in one swipe and then dumps it on your skin in one cakey patchy mess which is then impossible to blend. The flat top brush on the other hand beautifully buffs the product onto your skin and you don't need that much to give nice even coverage.

You see, that’s what I call a useful review. I now understand how the foundation works for good, even coverage: use the brush, not the sponge. It makes sense, too.

:up:

Does anyone use the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in the Illumination version and can compare it to the regular one?

I feel sorry for the QVC customer, choosing the right shade must be a nightmare. They spend seconds on the shades, but best part of an hour on about the “value”

Well, concerning the shades of the original concealer, that are only seven so far, but wait until the UK gets all the 49 shades they offer in the US! They offer all 49 on TV!

Latest posts

Back