It Cosmetics TSV 23/02/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I feel sorry for the QVC customer, choosing the right shade must be a nightmare. They spend seconds on the shades, but best part of an hour on about the “value”

Re: feeling sorry for the Q UK customer..,.I came across trust pilot for Q uk - they were shocking. Perhaps one star!

I’m assuming the illuminating foundation is the same as LG Balance & Glow,so it’s a NO from me.

I am very curious about the illumination concealer, the brow stick and the foundation. I think I am going to order.:)

I have read many good reviews for the illumination concealer. It seems to be not as pasty as the original version.

Whats not to love if it is free :mysmilie_11: #freebie alert
I only want the brush lost my last one :mysmilie_10:

IT Cosmetics 5 Piece Your Most Naturally Pretty Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236806

Auto-Delivery IT Cosmetics 5 Piece Your Most Naturally Pretty Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.239110

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £42.98
P&P £3.95

This five-piece IT Cosmetics beauty edit features brand new Celebration Foundation Illumination and Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer to help add radiance to your complexion, plus Brow Power Universal Pencil to create the ultimate groomed brow look, and for a kiss of colour, the Vitality Flush Soft Gloss Stain in Je Ne Sais Quoi. Complete with a must-have double-sided complexion brush, discover the power of pretty, natural-looking and high-coverage make-up with this gorgeous collection from IT Cosmetics.

Let it shine - be one of the first to discover two products designed to add radiance to your make-up look. Both adapted from iconic, bestselling IT Cosmetics formulas, Celebration Foundation Illumination and Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer will help to add a bright, fresh and healthy look to your complexion.

Your beauty fix - offering an illumining powder foundation, brightening concealer, suits-all brow pencil, glossy lip stain and multi-tasking brush, this five-piece set is a fantastic option if you’re looking to give your make-up collection a refresh.

Stock up on IT girl favourites - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this gorgeous collection for three more drops every 90 days, at today’s great price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Celebration Foundation Illumination (9g) in Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Deep or Rich - a highly pigmented powder foundation, designed to offer high coverage that lasts all day, with an added boost of beautiful illumination. Formulated to blur the look of fine lines, pores and imperfections and features SPF 50, collagen, silk and peptides
1 x NEW Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer (8ml) in Fair, Light, Medium, Medium Tan, Tan, Deep or Rich - the iconic concealer with an added touch of radiance. Works to improve the appearance of wrinkles, brighten dark circles and blur over imperfections, without creasing or cracking. Infused with collagen, peptides and antioxidants, plus hyaluronic acid
1 x Vitality Flush Soft Gloss Stain (3.4ml) in Je Ne Sais Quoi - a gorgeous lipgloss with a stain-like finish that offers high shine, rich pigment and a soft flush of perfect pink
1 x Brow Power Universal Pencil (0.16g) - in a versatile, universal shade, this pencil features an oval tip that helps you to mimic the look of real hair, and a budge-resistant formula that adheres to your skin for long-lasting results. Infused with biotin
1 x Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush - this multi-tasking brush features two ends designed to target specific areas; the larger end can be used to apply foundation and powder, while the smaller tapered end helps to buff in concealer for an airbrushed finish

How to use:
Celebration Foundation Illumination:

Swirl the larger end of your Complexion Perfection Brush into the compact, then buff onto your skin
Buff in circular sweeping motions, then down and outwards for natural-looking results
Repeat for additional coverage

Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Anti-Aging Concealer:

Warm a pin-head size amount on the back of your hand
Blend onto your skin with your fingertips, or use the smaller end of the Heavenly Luxe Complexion Perfection Brush for added precision

Vitality Flush Soft Gloss Stain:

Swipe onto bare lips for a flush of rosy colour
Apply over your favourite lipstick to add shine

Brow Power Universal Pencil:

Apply softer strokes for lighter hair colours including blonde and grey, and press harder for darker tones including brown and black
As a finishing touch, lightly brush the built-in spoolie brush through your brows for a natural, polished look

Last edited:
Adds - It appears she did win an award - there is an entire page dedicated to how clever she is. The award isn't a great one imo.
I suspect Flint went round with a big stick getting everyone to vote for BTU, or perhaps put something on the blog & guest house sites so all the Bin lids went at it.

Not forgetting the power of the Cult of BTU of course....
Now feeling scared in case 'someone comes to get me' for dissing their leader...

Latest posts

Back