It Cosmetics TSV 23/02/19

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink It Cosmetics TSV 23/02/19

the next It Cosmetics TSV is on the 23/02/19

Thanks Beketaten , alter ego , Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

I ordered the recent TSV to split with a neighbour who wanted the foundation and the bits of it I'm keeping work for me. Every time It has been on I've nearly ordered the tight line mascara - I can only wear mascara on my lower lashes if it's only applied near the roots of the lashes because the ends touch my cheeks when I smile. The powder is nice not really shimmery and the lip balm will get used.
    I might need a treat to myself in February next year! We're moving house the week before Xmas plus I find Christmas a tough season to get through...I could be tempted!
    Likes AndiK , miss molly liked this post

3. <
    Post Thanks / Like

I have just returned the last TSV.I like the CC cream which I have used before but I need a lot to get any coverage so the tube doesn’t last long.The Illumination version of Bye Bye pores powder gives a white sheen if not careful.The mascara did nothing for me or the lip balm & wasn’t bothered about the tiny brush or cheap looking bag.If I do decide to get the CC cream at any time I will just order from Boots.Although I have been able to try this & return it has cost me £3.45 + p&p from QVC.

Good luck with the house move Akimbo!The actual move is relatively easy after the process of conveyancing.I had professional removers & they were worth their weight in gold!
    Thanks Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Akimbo View Post
    I ordered the recent TSV to split with a neighbour who wanted the foundation and the bits of it I'm keeping work for me. Every time It has been on I've nearly ordered the tight line mascara - I can only wear mascara on my lower lashes if it's only applied near the roots of the lashes because the ends touch my cheeks when I smile. The powder is nice not really shimmery and the lip balm will get used.
    I might need a treat to myself in February next year! We're moving house the week before Xmas plus I find Christmas a tough season to get through...I could be tempted!
    Blimey, my lower lashes consist of 2 or 3 ant's legs! I long for that "problem"!
    Likes Tarketta , Akimbo liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

I see a lots of reviews complaining about the ting brush and bag. The reps should not say the brush has a full size head if it does not, naught naughty.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by miss molly View Post
    I see a lots of reviews complaining about the ting brush and bag. The reps should not say the brush has a full size head if it does not, naught naughty.
    It was a poor TSV & the reviews are not good.
    Likes Tarketta liked this post

8. Flower
    Post Thanks / Like

I think auto-delivery for the November 2018 TSV was a mistake; I think there will be many cancellations, I'm still happy with the few bits in my share.

Post Thanks / Like

IT Cosmetics 4 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 23/02/19 (well what i think it is)
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.236806

Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Waterproof Concealer
    Celebration Foundation Illumination
    Brow Power Pencil
    Vitality Lip Flush Stain

Attachment 16865
    Thanks SisterBliss, Ani, Akimbo thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Might get this depending on price.

Post Thanks / Like

Me too. I just don't know about the colour of the foundation: Do I take the same shade as in the original CC Cream?