It Cosmetics TSV 23/02/19 - Page 2

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERCOOLWILLOW View Post
    IT Cosmetics 4 Piece Collection & Brush TSV 23/02/19 (well what i think it is)
    http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.as...ms.item.236806

Bye Bye Under Eye Illumination Waterproof Concealer
    Celebration Foundation Illumination
    Brow Power Pencil
    Vitality Lip Flush Stain

Attachment 16865
    You are clever! xoxoxo

Post Thanks / Like

I tried It Cosmetics for the first time last year and really like the CC+ Illumination Cream, Bye-Bye Under Eye, Superhero mascara, even the foundation brush. So was looking forward to the new TSV. Sadly the foundation this time is powder so Iím definitely out. The Celebration Foundation doesnít get great reviews over all (3.3 out of 5) but Iím beginning to think QVCís customer reviews are absolutely worthless because, as usual, about half say no coverage, half say great coverage. How is anyone supposed to be guided by that? Might as well just not read them. I only really value opinions on here anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

I think it's best to try for yourself. By the way, there are many positive reviews on the it cosmetics US page, on the Ulta page, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, it gets better reviews for the item on its own on QVC UK. I was looking at the ones for the Celebration and brush. It’s academic in my case anyway, since I’m not interested in powder.
    Likes shopperholic , Tarketta liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndiK View Post
    I tried It Cosmetics for the first time last year and really like the CC+ Illumination Cream, Bye-Bye Under Eye, Superhero mascara, even the foundation brush. So was looking forward to the new TSV. Sadly the foundation this time is powder so Iím definitely out. The Celebration Foundation doesnít get great reviews over all (3.3 out of 5) but Iím beginning to think QVCís customer reviews are absolutely worthless because, as usual, about half say no coverage, half say great coverage. How is anyone supposed to be guided by that? Might as well just not read them. I only really value opinions on here anyway.
    I love the Celebration foundation BUT only applied with the brush it comes with on Q. The sponge that comes inside the compact is absolutely bloody useless as it takes too much product in one swipe and then dumps it on your skin in one cakey patchy mess which is then impossible to blend. The flat top brush on the other hand beautifully buffs the product onto your skin and you don't need that much to give nice even coverage.

Edited to add, maybe I used the sponge applicator wrongly but I just couldn't get to grips with it!
    Likes shopperholic , alter ego , AndiK liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tarketta View Post
    I love the Celebration foundation BUT only applied with the brush it comes with on Q. The sponge that comes inside the compact is absolutely bloody useless as it takes too much product in one swipe and then dumps it on your skin in one cakey patchy mess which is then impossible to blend. The flat top brush on the other hand beautifully buffs the product onto your skin and you don't need that much to give nice even coverage.
    You see, that’s what I call a useful review. I now understand how the foundation works for good, even coverage: use the brush, not the sponge. It makes sense, too.

Thanks Tarketta thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone use the Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer in the Illumination version and can compare it to the regular one?

Post Thanks / Like

I feel sorry for the QVC customer, choosing the right shade must be a nightmare. They spend seconds on the shades, but best part of an hour on about the “value”

Post Thanks / Like

Well, concerning the shades of the original concealer, that are only seven so far, but wait until the UK gets all the 49 shades they offer in the US! They offer all 49 on TV!
    Likes AndiK , shopperholic liked this post

Post Thanks / Like

i deleted the pic by accident so here it is again

Attachment 16926
    Thanks SisterBliss, Akimbo thanked for this post