New Men's Fashion Range "Man at QVC" To Be Launched!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Imagine you are a marketing executive and you've been drafted in to help QVC beef up their ever-diminishing profits. They've realised that they've been too female-centric and that there is a huge male market just waiting to be tapped into. Your task is to create the products and sell them!

What sort of clothes would you create for "QVC Man?" (I would say Farrah-style nylon pants in sage green)

Would they have to have an elasticated waist and cover any "issue areas?"

Who would design the clothes? Michele Hopeless? Glen Campbell?

Who would front the brand? (I personally think Richard Madeley would make a superb ambassador)

What other products might QVC Man appreciate?

Imagine you are a marketing executive and you've been drafted in to help QVC beef up their ever-diminishing profits. They've realised that they've been too female-centric and that there is a huge male market just waiting to be tapped into. Your task is to create the products and sell them!

What sort of clothes would you create for "QVC Man?" (I would say Farrah-style nylon pants in sage green)

Would they have to have an elasticated waist and cover any "issue areas?"

Who would design the clothes? Michele Hopeless? Glen Campbell?

Who would front the brand? (I personally think Richard Madeley would make a superb ambassador)

What other products might QVC Man appreciate?

He's not a designer, he's the Wichita lineman, the lineman for the county

He's not a designer, he's the Wichita lineman, the lineman for the county

I absolutely love Wichita Lineman; Jimmy Webb's story about his reaons for writing it is lovely & it has the best line ever written in a love song - 'And I need you more than want you, and I want you for all time'.

Latest posts

Back