Q and Yankee Candle Parting Ways?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh my lord, that looks like candle heaven - where do you live, Vienna, anywhere near SE London perchance???

(here's hoping!)

Sorry I`m in the North West. The photos are from a place called Ena Mill and they have a HUGE candle and home fragrance dept plus lots of other departments from well know brands too. Clothing, china and glassware, bedding, household goods, shoes etc. It`s only half an hour drive from where I live and we pop there now and again. They also have a lovely cafe for coffee and cake, that`s the only reason hubby is happy to go there lol

Sorry I`m in the North West. The photos are from a place called Ena Mill and they have a HUGE candle and home fragrance dept plus lots of other departments from well know brands too. Clothing, china and glassware, bedding, household goods, shoes etc. It`s only half an hour drive from where I live and we pop there now and again. They also have a lovely cafe for coffee and cake, that`s the only reason hubby is happy to go there lol

Nothing like that near me *sad face* but probably a good thing for my never-decreasing credit card :mysmilie_17:

If ever I’m in your neck of the woods and am setting the sat nav for somewhere, I’ll have to be sure to programme it to avoid Ena Mill as well as motorways or I’ll be driving out of there with my rear end (on the car!) scraping the road with all the Yankee jars in the boot. I’m meant to be cutting down, and I have, but I can’t resist the bargains. Ena Mill would bankrupt me if the prices are as good as some I can see in the pics.

I do still like Yankees but acknowledge that some now are below par, on smell, throw and burn. I’m working my way down a large jar of Black Coconut at the mo and it refuses to pool so even hours later, there’s a 1” unmelted wax ring which I have to squash into the melted bit.

Atherton near Leigh? I used to live down the road.Looks like Boundary Mill at Colne?

Latest posts

Back