Oh dear Kathy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ERICS MUM

Registered Shopper
I usually restrict my criticisms to presenting styles but this is an exception.

Kathy T has had her hair coloured, in common with many/most women her age and older (e.g. me at 63). However in my opinion it’s too dark and a ‘block colour’. Perhaps she had Julia R do it for her over the basin in their dressing room ? My hair stylist is very careful to lighten my shade slightly every 6 months or so and breaks it up a bit with slightly different strands (not stripey !!). It’s difficult to get it right first time.

Agree Eric’s Mum Kathy’s hair is much too dark & ‘solid’ , just as Julia’s. I have had grey more white now about 20 years and every hairdresser has refused to colour it.I am not wishing to brag but of I had a £ for every time someone commented (favourably!) on my hair colour I would be sitting in my villa in the Caribbean now.Lots of people like to colour their hair & white/grey needs suitable products but your hairdresser has the right idea.

Sorry, she is getting on my nerves with her constant change of tops but then again it might be just me who has her on my list of QVC practically unwatchables. I also don’t want to hear anymore about her new hobby, rowing. Some presenters come across as needy, attention seekers. I don’t want to be their audience.

Agree Eric’s Mum Kathy’s hair is much too dark & ‘solid’ , just as Julia’s. I have had grey more white now about 20 years and every hairdresser has refused to colour it.I am not wishing to brag but of I had a £ for every time someone commented (favourably!) on my hair colour I would be sitting in my villa in the Caribbean now.Lots of people like to colour their hair & white/grey needs suitable products but your hairdresser has the right idea.

I too am in the fifty shades of grey brigade as far as my hair's concerned... I love it & I'm delighted that I've kept my dark eyebrows. The only issue I have is when I'm too heavy-handed with the straighteners & scorch my fringe.

I usually restrict my criticisms to presenting styles but this is an exception.

Kathy T has had her hair coloured, in common with many/most women her age and older (e.g. me at 63). However in my opinion it’s too dark and a ‘block colour’. Perhaps she had Julia R do it for her over the basin in their dressing room ? My hair stylist is very careful to lighten my shade slightly every 6 months or so and breaks it up a bit with slightly different strands (not stripey !!). It’s difficult to get it right first time.

I've had a look & I think she's done it herself. If it was done in a salon her hairdresser needs to go on a training course; there appears to be a grey patch near her left ear & her parting looks awful.

I too am in the fifty shades of grey brigade as far as my hair's concerned... I love it & I'm delighted that I've kept my dark eyebrows. The only issue I have is when I'm too heavy-handed with the straighteners & scorch my fringe.

Unfortunately just in the 50 shades as far as hair is concerned!!

I was more worried when she said there was a certain dress she liked and had ordered it ! It was wayyyyy above the knee on the model, so I take it K intended to wear it with trousers/leggings.

On the subject of short garments, that gobby guest presenter Jessie did NOT look the epitome of chic or class. A too tight thigh skimming frock with cheap lace sleeves, worn with high heels.

What IS it about the younger women today ? Hell, yes I wore minis in the 60's (who didn't ?), but we didn't look like street walkers - we wore ours with a low heel, and always looked elegant, but if any of us had 'big' legs we kept them under wraps - unlike today's chunky heffalumps (and that includes a couple of the models) !

Rant over.

I was more worried when she said there was a certain dress she liked and had ordered it ! It was wayyyyy above the knee on the model, so I take it K intended to wear it with trousers/leggings.

On the subject of short garments, that gobby guest presenter Jessie did NOT look the epitome of chic or class. A too tight thigh skimming frock with cheap lace sleeves, worn with high heels.

What IS it about the younger women today ? Hell, yes I wore minis in the 60's (who didn't ?), but we didn't look like street walkers - we wore ours with a low heel, and always looked elegant, but if any of us had 'big' legs we kept them under wraps - unlike today's chunky heffalumps (and that includes a couple of the models) !

Rant over.

Gobby is the perfect description for her. She's always so loud & can be quite waspish.

I am like a piebald pony, patches of grey amongst the dark brown and I hate it, I have no problem with grey or white it’s just I would like it even so I am guilty of the home colouring too.

I keep saying I am going to get my hairdresser to do it grey with a dark under but I am bit scared as she is not the most pleasant but is the only person who can cut my awkward bits so I put up with her (expensive) offhand attitude. There never seems to be a good time to take the plunge.

Rant over.

Heffalumps :mysmilie_19:

Ms Taylor is on again this morning yacking on and on, ignoring the guest and butting in as usual. It's a pity Caroline Archer didn't stuff a couple of muslin cloths in Kathy's mouth to shut her up while the product spiel was going on. Exactly the same with the Together guest, time to switch off and go and change the bed - much more interesting lol.

CC

I saw Kathy with Caroline Archer this morning she was awful.caroline was trying to explain the products and Kathy was just talking over her.Do QVC want a presenter who is unwatchable?

Latest posts

Back