QVC Sale TSV 01/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No doubt, that'll be reductions for items that didn't sell, with an increase in P&P to cover their losses.

Ah, who remembers when QVC had 100% genuine sales way back in the day?

I remember oh must be in the early 00s getting money for Xmas and buying a 9ct gold bracelet white gold bars with yellow gold links in between for around £60 in their sale I believe it had like 40%off. I still wear the bracelet.

It will be all the crap they can`t get rid of and items which have been lurking in the warehouse for years.

Why would we buy returns which have been in clearance since pussy was a kitten when other retailers have discount offers all the time off current stock.

The very first thing Q need to do is free p&p on the clearance and if that doesn’t get rid of it chuck it away and start offering fresh stock at decent prices.

QVC make Ebenezer Scrooge look like Bob Geldof, with their overly generous offerings of one or two quid knocked off returns and stock that is literally past it's sell by date were you need a hammer and chisel to loosen the lotions and potions.

QVC make Ebenezer Scrooge look like Bob Geldof, with their overly generous offerings of one or two quid knocked off returns and stock that is literally past it's sell by date were you need a hammer and chisel to loosen the lotions and potions.

:mysmilie_17:

You have such a way with words!

Why would we buy returns which have been in clearance since pussy was a kitten when other retailers have discount offers all the time off current stock.

The very first thing Q need to do is free p&p on the clearance and if that doesn’t get rid of it chuck it away and start offering fresh stock at decent prices.

What, 10p off a necklace featuring a Disney character from a film which was out 6 years ago (now long-forgotten) not good enough for you?

Just received 3 tops from Ideal World from this summer season range, £21 the lot and £2.99 capped p & p.for the entire order. When QvC does deals.like this I may deign to look at their offerings.

Just received 3 tops from Ideal World from this summer season range, £21 the lot and £2.99 capped p & p.for the entire order. When QvC does deals.like this I may deign to look at their offerings.

Oh yes I have to agree yesi, I buy a lot of clothes from IW, the quality is great and the prices and postage is even better, great clothes for looking after the grandkiddies. :mysmilie_3:

I actually do recall when the reduction on items in QVC's sale was a decent whack and also more recently when it has been a matter of pence. Years ago I used to buy things but these days the reductions are meaningless and the products usually rubbish. It's why they're in the sale I suppose.

CC

QVC Sale TSV 01/01/19

My flexi friend will be very safe, but the sale is good for a laugh.I have only ever bought some trousers from IW and they were a disaster, the seams were all crooked. I didn't wear them or send them back ... but I have never been tempted again...it was a long time ago, and I very rarely look at that channel now.In the early years of qvc I did get some nice gold rings/earraing in the sale.

I remember they had some beauty product in clearance for so long it should have started school. Every sale they used to dig it out and on this forum comments about how long it had been sitting in clearance. Not sure how they eventually got rid of it, outlets?

Latest posts

Back