QVC Sale TSV 01/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh I picked up a clothes steamer in Aldi for £25 , my son used it and tried to sneak it in his case to take home with him. I might just see how much they’re asking for this and treat him

I just use my iron, it will steam held vertically, if I did still steam my clothes.I once bought a travel one as I did actually steam clothes after unpacking (alternative to hanging in a steamy bathroom).Now I can’t believe I went to such trouble, unpack & go for a drink in the bar!As for QVC sales, just a waste of time too.

I bought one of these a couple of months ago and to be honest, it was a complete waste of money if you’re wanting to get rid of creases. I only bought it for jumpers and such but I don’t think that they look any different before and after using it.
I will admit that it’s quite handy to freshen something up but I definitely don’t recommend one as a substitute for an iron.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bertelin...844707&hash=item43fbf27279:g:bggAAOSwgetbTgIA

Morphy Richards 361000 Handheld Garment Steamer with Brush Attachment
Item Number: 808248
QVC Price £54.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £5.95

This handheld Express Steam garment steamer from Morphy Richards features dual steam power to tackle creases, remove odours and freshen-up fabrics with ease, plus a removable 260ml water tank to make refilling a breeze. Complete with a Lint Brush attachment so you can remove hair and pet fur from garments while steaming, this powerful Morphy Richards appliance will help you clear through your laundry load in no time.

Portable and lightweight - its lightweight and compact design means this fantastic handheld garment steamer is not only easy to use, but also easy to store. You can even take it with you when you go away and say goodbye to creased clothes wherever you are!

In a hurry? Ready in just 35 seconds, there's no need to wait around with the Express Steamer. Simply plug in and start reviving your clothing, without any need to get the ironing board out.

Eco & Turbo power - choose between two different functions as you steam; Eco or Turbo. Pressing the Eco button allows you to save the water in your tank while still freshening-up your garments, while Turbo helps you tackle the most stubborn wrinkles and creases. A secondary steam outlet also allows you to press creases into garments, ideal for shirt sleeves.

What's in the box?

1 x Express Steam Garment Steamer
1 x Lint Brush Attachment - bristles separate fibres for easier crease removal
1 x instruction manual
1 x water beaker

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.808248

Latest posts

Back