Julia you are still in denial

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
She said she is a high street 12/14 tried on one of the Q dresses in 12, it fitted but she preferred the 14 as she likes to wear it loose,!!!

All this whilst wearing a yellow jumper which is doing her no favours.

And as for the Bland ambassadors in the hat, Nuff said!!!

How is she allowed to do this? I'd be mighty annoyed if I ordered a particular size as I'd gauged it on the presenter's size and it would go nowhere near me.

I wouldn't but there are people out there that take a presenter's word as true.

She probably looks bigger on screen but I take a 12 top and I'd say Julia's boobs are twice the size of mine so she must be at least a 12. I agree that yellow top was a bit of a no no.

CC

Those chesticles need a 16/18 IMO, and her muffin top needs more than a 12.

This is from someone who needs to drop a couple of sizes BUT I don’t kid myself I’m more than 2 sizes less than I actually am.

I thought she looked dreadful today, her hair which had been rearranged to cover her roots looked as if it hadn’t been washed for days and her make up was terrible .

She's now in her 60's but she's stuck in a time warp. Her hair needs a more youthful restyle, and lately her make up has been too harsh and makes her look tired.

Telly does make one look larger. Despite the large bust, if she's tiny around the back, she could easily be a 12. She's very short & so probably naturally has a small frame, albeit a frame on which to hang huge 'knockers'.

Right, let’s try again with my cider-fuelled rant (no gin today!)....
My favourite delusional Julia moment was with Ruth (I like her, far more honest and seemed amazing to chuntley as - wait for it - came in on a show and PREPARED for it, you know, knew the colours and measurements and gosh, things the dumbass mainstream rabble should do, she seemed surprised that someone selling their wares would actually do this?!)
Of course I degreased - anyway, Julia claimed to ‘think’ she was wearing a small and Ruth decided to check the label (literally on her hand and knees to check garment and said princess was wearing s medium!!! Oh how I laughed! Ruth is more than happy to say she is large 14 - hey, she looks great to me! - strange that in my eyes, she looks a lot smaller than Queen passive-aggressive blogs-must slag off my fellow colleagues as my author achievements are sooo much better than them....

I think JR is really quite awful. What has made her such a terrible show off? She has just made her Christmas cake and she hopes it is as good as usual, she tells us it smells very appetising. The bread she has just baked in her bread maker is also scrumptious. She then has to share with us that the person she calls ‘him indoors’ will be buying her tanzanite and diamond earrings for Christmas and that they cost £549 (of course she doesn’t mention her staff discount). Does she think that anyone will be impressed by any of this and what is behind this desperate need to be acknowledged and admired?

I think JR is really quite awful. What has made her such a terrible show off? She has just made her Christmas cake and she hopes it is as good as usual, she tells us it smells very appetising. The bread she has just baked in her bread maker is also scrumptious. She then has to share with us that the person she calls ‘him indoors’ will be buying her tanzanite and diamond earrings for Christmas and that they cost £549 (of course she doesn’t mention her staff discount). Does she think that anyone will be impressed by any of this and what is behind this desperate need to be acknowledged and admired?

I've just found the 5pm 'show' from yesterday & Queen Julia kindly translated Jolie Moi for those who don't speak French. She then went on to say that it would have been too conceited for her to wear it... Good decision there as is no way she can really be described as pretty.

Telly does make one look larger. Despite the large bust, if she's tiny around the back, she could easily be a 12. She's very short & so probably naturally has a small frame, albeit a frame on which to hang huge 'knockers'.

Analogue television made people look larger, digital gives a true image. I hate bullies & would never fat shame someone but those sales assistants who have put on a few pounds over the years look the same in their photos as they do on screen. We are what we are but too many of them pretend to be something they are not.

Right, let’s try again with my cider-fuelled rant (no gin today!)....
My favourite delusional Julia moment was with Ruth (I like her, far more honest and seemed amazing to chuntley as - wait for it - came in on a show and PREPARED for it, you know, knew the colours and measurements and gosh, things the dumbass mainstream rabble should do, she seemed surprised that someone selling their wares would actually do this?!)
Of course I degreased - anyway, Julia claimed to ‘think’ she was wearing a small and Ruth decided to check the label (literally on her hand and knees to check garment and said princess was wearing s medium!!! Oh how I laughed! Ruth is more than happy to say she is large 14 - hey, she looks great to me! - strange that in my eyes, she looks a lot smaller than Queen passive-aggressive blogs-must slag off my fellow colleagues as my author achievements are sooo much better than them....

I like Ruth and if I get the time I am quite happy to watch her shows. Which is saying a lot as I don't watch much QVC anymore.

I don't think that our characters change as we get older they just become more obvious. She's always been a show-off but is now one with bells on.

I've just found the 5pm 'show' from yesterday & Queen Julia kindly translated Jolie Moi for those who don't speak French. She then went on to say that it would have been too conceited for her to wear it... Good decision there as is no way she can really be described as pretty.

Oh, she’s a linguist too! Julia you really are quite remarkable.

Queen Julia is so intimidating, (and up her own backside with delusions of grandeur mixed in) that if I worked at QVC and she told me there wasn't a day called Monday in the week, I'd agree with her.

your right Sisterbliss tv does make all but the slimmest look larger. specially if your short and curvy like Debbie Flint and Julia Roberts. Alison Keenan is teeny tiny and reasonably tall. she look slim on the TV which she is but she's slimmer in real life.

I don't think that our characters change as we get older they just become more obvious. She's always been a show-off but is now one with bells on.

I was once told by a medical professional when discussing my dear Mother that personality traits do become more pronounced as we get older.Does it count when you are aware of your own traits emerging?

I was once told by a medical professional when discussing my dear Mother that personality traits do become more pronounced as we get older.Does it count when you are aware of your own traits emerging?

I sometimes feel I am morphing into my late mother who I’m afaird to admit had many many hang ups- does it count that I’m aware that it isn’t good and must try harder to stop?

I really don't understand why she does this. She looks perfectly OK, not just for a woman of her age, but as a woman of any age. She has forged a successful career at a place where she is valued. We all change as we get older and there's nothing particularly bad about that. It's just part of life. She often makes a point of saying how honest she is with viewers yet this whole sizing thing sits somewhat at odds with that.

Remember that they use their blogs as a shop window (ie sales outlet) ....It's contractual, although she is boastful. It bugs me especially at this time of year when so many have little & are lonely......:mysmilie_476:

Remember that they use their blogs as a shop window (ie sales outlet) ....It's contractual, although she is boastful. It bugs me especially at this time of year when so many have little & are lonely......:mysmilie_476:

A colleague of mine who is quite well-known in her own right told me that she met JR at a charity event and that she behaved like a total biatch!

Latest posts

Back