QVC Item Essie Product Help Please

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dream Girl

Registered Shopper
A little while ago in an Essie hour there was a kit which had an Essie nail product.
Which you applied to the whole nail and used a tool also in the set to exfoliate the nail.
I’ve searched Essie products on Q web site as well as the internet and can’t find such a product.

Could anyone help please

:mysmilie_508:

DG

A little while ago in an Essie hour there was a kit which had an Essie nail product.
Which you applied to the whole nail and used a tool also in the set to exfoliate the nail.
I’ve searched Essie products on Q web site as well as the internet and can’t find such a product.

Could anyone help please

DG

It was called Essie Apricot Cuticle Peel but it has been discontinued

Wow thanks Sazza for that.

Discontinued wasn’t it any good do you know?

It was really good so not sure why it was discontinued!

Orly Cutique is similar idea it is in quite a few sets on Q but can be bought on its own in other places

You can see demo on this item https://www.qvcuk.com/Orly-3-Piece-Nail-Growth-Collection.product.230449.html?sc=SRCH

That is not same product, that is the Apricot cuticle oil

Could anyone help please

DG

OPI have a cuticle exfoliator which is very good.

I like it very much, and it leaves your nails looking nourished after you've used it.

https://www.opiuk.com/shop/exfoliating-cuticle-cream.html

It was really good so not sure why it was discontinued!

Orly Cutique is similar idea it is in quite a few sets on Q but can be bought on its own in other places

You can see demo on this item https://www.qvcuk.com/Orly-3-Piece-Nail-Growth-Collection.product.230449.html?sc=SRCH

That is not same product, that is the Apricot cuticle oil

Thanks so much for your help

Thinking about it now I think I may have watched both the Essie and the Orly which was on more recently as they mentioned the hubby a rugby player using it.:mysmilie_11:
Great stuff I’ve now got something to say what I want for Christmas :mysmilie_3:

That is the thing I love most about this forum - ask a question and almost immediately members will search (amazed at how they do it) until they come up with an answer for you.

Pity Liamx and Brianx can’t do the same of Arsebook for the simplest of query.

I have CND cuticle eraser, and their Rescue Rx keratin treatment which are both very good. The Essie product is available for trade purchase, I rate Orly as a brand, so I'm tempted by the set on QVC.

I have the Orly cutique and am not impressed. I understand the cuticle oil extending down the nail but I haven’t had the result expected. Maybe I don’t have much cuticle to peel or I’m not pressing hard enough, either way a disappointment. I used it on my sister too with the same result. I’m tempted by the OPI product, thank you. A heads up in case you fancy using Orly Nail Armor, strengthening basecoat, it damaged my nails, I do have a naturally thin nail plate so maybe that. The best nail polish for longevity I have used was Fearne Cotton’s from Boots. They don’t stock it now and Google search zero, shame.

That is the thing I love most about this forum - ask a question and almost immediately members will search (amazed at how they do it) until they come up with an answer for you.

Pity Liamx and Brianx can’t do the same of Arsebook for the simplest of query.

Brilliant :mysmilie_471:

Couldn’t agree more such a nice, friendly and helpful place to be :mysmilie_508:

All the best and seasons greetings to all.

:mysmilie_852::mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back