Toni & Guy

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

llloyd

Registered Shopper
My Hubby loves the Redken mint shampoo and it’s been discontinued.
Found it on Toni & Guy for great price, ordered 2 & got free hair mask.
https://store.toniandguy.com/product/2627/redken-for-men-mint-clean-invigorating-shampoo-1000ml

Also, they have an offer on if you buy 2 Kerastase products you get a supersize of Decleor cleansing milk and Decleor tonifying lotion.

All free gifts did not show until just before checkout, then this was added as a free gift.
https://store.toniandguy.com/product/1755/label.men-cologne-hair-and-body-75ml

https://store.toniandguy.com/product/2627/redken-for-men-mint-clean-invigorating-shampoo-1000ml

Also, they have an offer on if you buy 2 Kerastase products you get a supersize of Decleor cleansing milk and Decleor tonifying lotion.

All free gifts did not show until just before checkout, then this was added as a free gift.

2 x Kérastase Specifique Bain Anti-Pelliculaire 250ml (250ML) - £29.26

2 x Redken for Men Mint Clean Invigorating Shampoo 1000ml (1000ML) - £34.34

1 x Redken All Soft Mega Sheet Mask - £0

1 x Decléor Tonifying Lotion 400ml - £0

1 x Decléor Cleansing Milk 400ml - £0

2 x Decléor Skincare Gift Box - £0

1 x label.men Cologne Hair & Body 75ml - £0

DELIVERY (Standard) - £0

Total: £63.60

Blimey! You did well there. I always buy a large Decleor c&t offer in the JLP sale and I'm sure the last one was over £50. It was certainly well over £40.

Blimey! You did well there. I always buy a large Decleor c&t offer in the JLP sale and I'm sure the last one was over £50. It was certainly well over £40.

They are £27 each on Decleor website, the hair mask is £10 and the cologne is £29.99.

Thank you, that is a fab deal!! I use Kerastase and Decleor so have stocked up!!

Just received despatch notice and all listed, excited, sad I know.

Mr B did a short time as a postie before he set up his business. He was brilliant at it & his 'customers' loved him. The stories he had for me - the doggy ones were fab - loved seeing him in the afternoons to hear the latest. Anyway, point of this post (see what I did there? ;) was to say that some peeps would come trotting or even driving down the road after him to get their 'booty'. He said it was a right pita! I had visions of you doing the same!
PS: Be nice to your postie. It's not as easy as you'd think & they do miles each day in urban areas.The RM is also very badly run. If you have the same person give s/him a nice tip at Xmas - they'll 'look after you' for life! It's tricky when you have several people though - I'll leave that with you .

x-Blissy-x

Mr B did a short time as a postie before he set up his business. He was brilliant at it & his 'customers' loved him. The stories he had for me - the doggy ones were fab - loved seeing him in the afternoons to hear the latest. Anyway, point of this post (see what I did there? ;) was to say that some peeps would come trotting or even driving down the road after him to get their 'booty'. He said it was a right pita! I had visions of you doing the same!
PS: Be nice to your postie. It's not as easy as you'd think & they do miles each day in urban areas.The RM is also very badly run. If you have the same person give s/him a nice tip at Xmas - they'll 'look after you' for life! It's tricky when you have several people though - I'll leave that with you .

x-Blissy-x

Our postie Brian was great but he has retired now. We never get the same person for more than a couple of days, post can be arrive anytime from 11 am to 6pm and get anybody's post. The number of times I gave them the post back as it wasn't mine to be told it was the correct address like I don't know were I live.

x-Blissy-x

Used to give my postman a bottle of wine at Christmas, made a point of it being a good one. Don’t know if he has retired or moved, haven’t seen him for a while now & don’t get the same one twice now.

Years ago my OH was working away and he would write,send postcards and parcels (Before Watsapp). Postie cottoned on to this and one day pipped up 'Usband away is he, you want me to come round and keep ya company' errrrrr no thanks mate :mysmilie_17:

2 x Kérastase Specifique Bain Anti-Pelliculaire 250ml (250ML) - £29.26

2 x Redken for Men Mint Clean Invigorating Shampoo 1000ml (1000ML) - £34.34

1 x Redken All Soft Mega Sheet Mask - £0

1 x Decléor Tonifying Lotion 400ml - £0

1 x Decléor Cleansing Milk 400ml - £0

2 x Decléor Skincare Gift Box - £0

1 x label.men Cologne Hair & Body 75ml - £0

DELIVERY (Standard) - £0

Total: £63.60

Received today, the original mint shampoo as shown in picture on T&G website was replaced by Redken Brew mint shampoo, Hubby happy though, as newer product and more expensive elsewhere.
Decleor free gift includes boxes as stated.
Son has opened free gift of Cologne, and will be using it as a second choice.
New shampoo for me too, not tried Kérastase before.
Free hair mask is massive, just got to give to someone who has dry hair without offending.
Great buy, happy bunny.

Years ago my OH was working away and he would write,send postcards and parcels (Before Watsapp). Postie cottoned on to this and one day pipped up 'Usband away is he, you want me to come round and keep ya company' errrrrr no thanks mate :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_13: or maybe :mysmilie_59:

:mysmilie_13: or maybe :mysmilie_59:

Mr B had plenty of dogs that nearly 'had his fingers' through the letterbox...but the funniest thing....one dog would push the letter back through the letter box somehow...There was lots of see sawing before he managed to post it.

Latest posts

Back