New Year New You TSV 04/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don`t do phone apps but my son`s partner swears by one she uses on her phone. She has lost 2 stones following a year on the 5/2 diet and because she`s a Doctor who works shifts in a very busy hospital she frequently has to grab whatever she can from canteens or vending machines. The app enables her to scan meals or products and it tells her how many calories there are.
As for my own new year`s resolutions, I don`t make any lol

Cubii Jnr Seated Smooth Action Elliptical Trainer
Item Number: 402377
QVC Price £194.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.99
P&P £0.00

The Cubii Jr. seated elliptical trainer is a compact workout machine that helps keep you moving whether youre at your desk or on your sofa, and tracks important stats like calories burned and equivalent distance travelled on its display monitor. Quick and easy to assemble, with eight resistance levels you can use the Cubii elliptical trainer while reading, knitting, browsing the web or watching TV, and with no motor to worry about you can peddle as fast or as slow as you want - workout as you chill out with the Cubii Jr. - no gym required!

Whisper quiet and sturdy - designed specifically to be quiet, the Cubii Jr. allows you to work out at the office or home without disturbing those around you. Its size and weight were carefully considered to limit your machine from sliding while in use.

Designed for comfort - ergonomic angles provide a smooth elliptical exercise that is low impact on your joints, while its compact design lets you easily slide Cubii under your desk without getting bumped knees.

Track your workouts - a built-in display monitor at the top of the machine tracks and shows real time calories burned, RPM, strides and distance. Using the dial on the front of the machine select from eight resistance levels, which allow you to adjust and control the intensity of your workout.

Colour options:

Turquoise
Royal Blue

What's in the box?

Cubii Jnr Seated Elliptical Trainer (w x d x h): 44.5cm x 58.5cm x 25cm (17.5" x 23" x 9.75"); weight: 12.7kg
2 x wheel stoppers - to stop your chair from rolling while pedalling
4 x assembly screws - assembly time takes around 5 minutes
Instructions

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402377

The price made me do a double take. Are they taking advantage of people who are less mobile and need a sit down machine? Anyone seriously thinking of buying this? It does, however, seem a snip when you see the price they are charging for Imadeen tablets.

CC

I am bored to tears of the qvc 'New Year New You' and we have a full day of it.We will all lose weight if we eat less.:mysmilie_10:

The price made me do a double take. Are they taking advantage of people who are less mobile and need a sit down machine? Anyone seriously thinking of buying this? It does, however, seem a snip when you see the price they are charging for Imadeen tablets.

CC

I did a double take at it too!!! :taphead:

Probably likely to sell a lot more TSVs where you sit down to exercise than a sort of boxing routine that Myleen is punting. You'll do it once and that will be that. They never (unless in very small print at the bottom of the screen) make it very clear that people's weight loss and body changes are due to strict diets as well as dong their DVD's 3 times a day. Not for me.

CC

I bought the Pilates machine years ago & have just shuffled (dragged) it round in the garage today where it collects dust.I would love to use it, honestly! but you need space where you can leave it out all the time & I don’t.It is simply far too heavy to pull out & set up.Maybe the newer ones are lighter?Shame because I like the exercise.

SF, you mean you don’t have a dedicated health studio built in your garden like Miss JR?

She might have relatively firm bingo wings but she still carries a lot in her muffin top and tum.

I most definitely won’t be watching the awful Jenni Falconer no matter who she is on with but just imagining her and Chuntley together is sending me over the edge.

Been far too busy the last few weeks to watch QVC but sounds like nothing has changed, January = selling all kinds of weird and wonderful clothes hangers.

Latest posts

Back