frank usher

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Brissles

Registered Shopper
Has this brand lost its way ? I always looked forward to the winter shawls and fur trimmed cloaks, but its cheap bags and jewellery most of the time now. Yes woolly gloves might be ok, but are useless in wet weather or for driving (they slide around the steering wheel). Or is it just me ?

I agree with both posts. I really like watching June but I think the products let her down. Those huge, cheap looking necklaces and crappy bags aren't worth the money.

CC

I think you have to make a careful choice with this range.When they first came to QVC I got a lovely pearl set of necklace,bracelet & earrings & couldn’t fault the quality for the price.Someone even asked me if they were South Sea pearls!Now I think many pieces are too bling and tacky looking, don’t like the capes/ throws with the cheap looking faux fur.I cannot abide fabric/ knitted gloves, the feel of them but that’s a personal thing.Yes I do like June ‘how nice is that’ a lovely change from the uber trying to be trendy stoilists.

June is a delight & a welcome breath of fresh air. However, I wonder if the brand has been given the Q's kiss of death.

Latest posts

Back