Decleor TSV 06/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

So soon! I didn’t go for the last one as I didn’t need but as the TSV’s come along quite often I can be more choosey without feeling I am missing out.

That is quite soon after the last one and the beginning of January as well when we've all spent up. It will have to be really outstanding to tempt me - and it probably will be lol.

CC

Isn't it usually the supersizes of cleanser, toner, body cream, handcream? Or am I muddling it with Gatineau?

So soon! I didn’t go for the last one as I didn’t need but as the TSV’s come along quite often I can be more choosey without feeling I am missing out.

That is quite soon after the last one and the beginning of January as well when we've all spent up. It will have to be really outstanding to tempt me - and it probably will be lol.

CC

Decleor usually have a TSV in early January

Isn't it usually the supersizes of cleanser, toner, body cream, handcream? Or am I muddling it with Gatineau?

Yes it is usually supersizes

I can't abide the smell of that Alguaromes so if that is in it I shan't be buying.

Just finished a monster sized bottle of Alguaromes which I was quite pleased about as I can now use up my Molton Brown. I definitely don't need any more body wash, I don't like the body milk or the cleanser, don't use much prolegene so maybe there won't be anything in this TSV for me unless it's a super size hydra floral.

CC

Alguaromes smells of lavender to me, like the AOC L'Occitanes lavender; I used to like the Decleor Bain Relaxant as well, but I haven't seen it available for a long time.

Alguaromes smells of lavender to me, like the AOC L'Occitanes lavender; I used to like the Decleor Bain Relaxant as well, but I haven't seen it available for a long time.

How funny, I get no lavender from it at all. It just smells like a bunch of herbs to me. I feel as if I'm bathing in sage or whatever!

I've got far too much in the stash to consider getting this one, especially after opening all of my M&S Advent Calendar on Christmas Day. What skin type is this rose stuff for, is it sensitive skin?

Be interesting to see price on this as products are worth £232.00 from QVC, even more from Decleor website.

It is only £206 from Decleor

I can get it to £206 from Decleor if the Hydrafloral everfresh eye gel is the 15ml size, I think it may be the 30ml listed above, your help would be appreciated to clarify this when I come to calculate the ml for ml prices.

I can get it to £206 from Decleor if the Hydrafloral everfresh eye gel is the 15ml size, I think it may be the 30ml listed above, your help would be appreciated to clarify this when I come to calculate the ml for ml prices.

The picture of the Everfresh shows 30ml, llloyd. Now get on with the calculations will you!

How funny, I get no lavender from it at all. It just smells like a bunch of herbs to me. I feel as if I'm bathing in sage or whatever!

I've got far too much in the stash to consider getting this one, especially after opening all of my M&S Advent Calendar on Christmas Day. What skin type is this rose stuff for, is it sensitive skin?

I bet that was fun!

Latest posts

Back