Decleor TSV 06/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I can get it to £206 from Decleor if the Hydrafloral everfresh eye gel is the 15ml size, I think it may be the 30ml listed above, your help would be appreciated to clarify this when I come to calculate the ml for ml prices.

The picture of the Everfresh shows 30ml, llloyd. Now get on with the calculations will you!

Oooh so it is, well spotted!!! :mysmilie_378:

How funny, I get no lavender from it at all. It just smells like a bunch of herbs to me. I feel as if I'm bathing in sage or whatever!

I've got far too much in the stash to consider getting this one, especially after opening all of my M&S Advent Calendar on Christmas Day. What skin type is this rose stuff for, is it sensitive skin?

Sensitive skin and skin that is prone to redness. It is a very comforting range so is good during winter.

The everfresh is far better than hydratenseur in my opinion, actually does seem to fade the crows feet. Can't wait to see what the price is on this as I really want it but can't overspend.

CC

There is no choice in the TSV, Fiona has been posting about the TSV on social media.

well i will quote Will's twitter page https://twitter.com/WillGowing/status/1079447834599010304 "The @DecleorUK Restorative Skincare Collection will be coming to http://qvcuk.com on Sun 6th Jan as a Today's Special Value offer! Choose between Aromessence Rose D'Orient for sensitive skin OR Aromessence Neroli for all skin types!"

Well here is what Fiona has said

"The collection includes our brand new organic range, which i am so excited for you all to try and is the perfect time of year to start using this range.

The collections includes:

Full Size Brand New Organic Aromessence Rose D'Orient
Full Size Brand New Organic 2 in 1 Rose Cream & Mask
Full size Brand New Organic Rose Night Balm
+
Super size Brand new Hydra Floral Hydrating Wide Open Eye Gel
+
Super size Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Essential oil

I hope you like it, stay tuned for daily updates on each of the individual products"

No mention of choice........so guess we will need to wait and see!

Hydratens. was rubbish! I'd love to know the ingredients of the everfresh eye .....

I’m the exact opposite. It’s the only Decleor product I use and it really made a difference to my hooded eyelids and my nose to mouth lines.
I’ve still got a bottle and a half in stock but I’m dreading it when they run out.

Choose between Aromessence Rose D'Orient for sensitive skin OR Aromessence Neroli for all skin types

There is no choice in the TSV, Fiona has been posting about the TSV on social media.

well i will quote Will's twitter page https://twitter.com/WillGowing/status/1079447834599010304 "The @DecleorUK Restorative Skincare Collection will be coming to http://qvcuk.com on Sun 6th Jan as a Today's Special Value offer! Choose between Aromessence Rose D'Orient for sensitive skin OR Aromessence Neroli for all skin types!"

Well here is what Fiona has said

"The collection includes our brand new organic range, which i am so excited for you all to try and is the perfect time of year to start using this range.

The collections includes:

Full Size Brand New Organic Aromessence Rose D'Orient
Full Size Brand New Organic 2 in 1 Rose Cream & Mask
Full size Brand New Organic Rose Night Balm
+
Super size Brand new Hydra Floral Hydrating Wide Open Eye Gel
+
Super size Micellar Cleansing Water with Rose Essential oil

I hope you like it, stay tuned for daily updates on each of the individual products"

No mention of choice........so guess we will need to wait and see!

I have heard back from Fiona now and there is going to be a very small amount of Neroli available but the main stock is Rose which is why it is being portrayed as a Rose TSV.

Is the 'wide open eyes' launching then? I thought it had been about for a little while. Is 'Wide open' the same as 'Everfresh (eye)?

I believe the wide open eye is the everfresh and I think it's good. Think I'm going to go for this as the balms are brilliant. I've been using the Iris balm from the last TSV at night on my crinkly neck and the difference is really noticeable, mandarine has the same effect so I might just go for the rose, or (whisper) I might go for both if the value pans out.

CC

Is the 'wide open eyes' launching then? I thought it had been about for a little while. Is 'Wide open' the same as 'Everfresh (eye)?

I believe the wide open eye is the everfresh and I think it's good. Think I'm going to go for this as the balms are brilliant. I've been using the Iris balm from the last TSV at night on my crinkly neck and the difference is really noticeable, mandarine has the same effect so I might just go for the rose, or (whisper) I might go for both if the value pans out.

CC

Yes it is the same eye cream and it launched earlier this year.

love the smells of the Decleor oils.....enjoying the last TSV not sure of the value though at the original prices though

Latest posts

Back