Decleor TSV 06/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no, I feel swayed now by the,positivity in this thread. Better go and look at the stash again! I don't have sensitive skin and the only redness is through some broken capillaries so does this set have any anti-ageing value? (AD SKin Synergy does and that is Rose.)

Oh no, I feel swayed now by the,positivity in this thread. Better go and look at the stash again! I don't have sensitive skin and the only redness is through some broken capillaries so does this set have any anti-ageing value? (AD SKin Synergy does and that is Rose.)

I found the Rose oil & balm very good previously...dunno if they've meddled with the formula as they are saying 'new' & organic. Harmonie range was also super, but they meddled with the old 'Harmonie Jour' cream & totally changed it :mysmilie_10:

Comments based on the rose I used, assuming not too much change:

There are some naturals in that are low tech anti agers, but anti agers all the same - almond oil I think I recall, plus blackcurrant - this is all from memory, so Decleor die hards please don't be cross if there are errors here.
In summary I'd say it's anti ageing in the same way that hydra floral is to a dehydrated skin. Use it when your skin is 'meh' & it makes more difference than any high' techers' imo.

A nourished, supple hydrated skin is 90% of the anti age battle won. The rose does that. It's not at all rosey, btw.

SisterBliss thank you so much for your post. Having put you to all that trouble I have now decided I really cannot buy this as I just have so many serums and night products! Shame, as it is tempting but I must resist because when I checked the spreadsheet I got a bit of a shock! Getting the last Gatineau was probably a step too far as well!

SisterBliss thank you so much for your post. Having put you to all that trouble I have now decided I really cannot buy this as I just have so many serums and night products! Shame, as it is tempting but I must resist because when I checked the spreadsheet I got a bit of a shock! Getting the last Gatineau was probably a step too far as well!

You are a sweetie & it was no trouble. I like to help when I can & my strength is in skincare (& ailments). How did you find the Gat? I nearly bought it just for the super expensive cream but it sold out.

If you really really want the TSV you still have until the end of Jan to return the Gat one - & any others you bought from October to December - sorry, I shouldn't encourage you.

I reckon the tsv will be £70.00 all in. It sounds like a really 'honest tsv' to me iykwim, with the exception of the rose miscellar - I find that decidedly average & uninspiring. It's dead cheap to make, but some of 'our girls' (forumites not breasts) love it. I'd sell that on ebay - one gets around £20 I think....

Haha, no you shouldn't encourage me! I haven't tried the Gatineau as I have so much older stuff to use first.

I agree about the honest TSV. But then I think Decleor usually are, which is why I buy so many, LOL. I like their micellar water as unlike many on here I find the cheap DHS versions very drying. Just my luck!

Well I was hellbent on buying this TSV...until I went through my stash yesterday and discovered a tube of the new eye cream and a bottle of the micellar water I'd already bought in a previous TSV. I've GOT to start sitting on my hands!

I am not getting it, I have a stash I need to use and products do go off after time. Remember a TSV seems great but once the day has passed you forget about it and focus on the next one you fancy. If you buy it then stash it away for ages you still have to pay for it.

Please can someone post the ingredients to the eyes wide n fresh ? That will really help me to see if it can deliver..

Ingredients:

CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER
AQUA / WATER
PROPANEDIOL
ALCOHOL DENAT.
GLYCERIN
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / JOJOBA SEED OIL
TOCOPHEROL
AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
CAFFEINE
ARGININE
CARBOMER
CAPRYLYL GLYCOL
COCO-BETAINE
SCUTELLARIA BAICALENSIS ROOT EXTRACT
SODIUM HYALURONATE
HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL
SALICYLIC ACID
CITRIC ACID.

Hydra Floral Everfresh Hydrating Wide-Open Eye Gel

Decleor 5 Piece Renewal Day & Night Skincare Collection
Item Number: 236846
QVC Price £99.00
Todays Special Value Price £69.96
P&P £5.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £23.32

Invigorate your skincare routine with this five-piece collection from Decleor featuring the brand new Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask, and supersize Hydra Floral Everfresh Eye Gel, plus the fantastic Micellar Water also in supersize form, with Oil Serum and Night Balm in your choice of Rose or Neroli to complete the set. Taking you from day to night with sumptuous skincare treats in beautiful limited-edition packaging, this collection will help you on your way to a more radiant complexion.

Be the first - try out a gorgeous, brand new product with the multi-tasking Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask. Moisturise and refresh your skin to feel your best.

Your choice of Aromessence - this collection comprises two full size Aromessence products with the Oil Serum and Night Balm, in your choice of Rose or Neroli. Infused with 100% natural oil extracts, these products are fantastic for delivering a concentrated boost of radiance to your skin.

The perfect routine update - this collection is ideal if you’re looking to hydrate your skin and treat it to sumptuous, professional-quality products, as well as updating your existing regime with a fabulous array of moisturising daily essentials.

Both options contain:

1 x NEW Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask (50ml; regular size) - helps to soothe and maintain an even skin tone appearance; with rose and geranium oils
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Eye Gel (30ml; supersize) - works to diminish the appearance of puffiness and fine lines, with a refreshing feel; contains baicalin and corn flower floral water
1 x Micellar Water (400ml; supersize) - a fragrance-free formula that's suitable for all skin types, this multi-tasking cleanser removes even stubborn eye make-up, cleanses and tones, with rose essential oil

Rose option contains:

1 x Aromessence Rose D’Orient Oil Serum (15ml) - helps to soften skin and promote a firmer feel; formulated with rose damascene essential oil
1 x Aromessence Rose D’Orient Night Balm (15ml) - helps soothe your skin throughout the night, leaving it feeling moisturised and refreshed

Neroli option contains:

1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml) - aims to leave skin with a plumped feeling and healthy glow
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm (15ml) - helps to soothe and moisturise the skin; blended with neroli and chamomile essential oils

How to use:
Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask:

As a cream: apply on a cleansed face and neck in the morning after your Oil Serum
As a mask: apply a thicker layer to a cleansed face and leave for 5 minutes to absorb. Do not rinse off

Hydra Floral Everfresh Eye Gel:

Lightly dab under the eyes and along the brow bone

Micellar Water:

Soak a cotton pad in the Micellar Water
Delicately wipe over the entire face, including the eyes, until the pad comes back clean

Oil Serum:

Apply three drops on a cleansed face and neck in the morning, before your day cream

Night Balm:

In the evening warm a small amount in your fingertips and apply on a cleansed face and neck

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236846

Haha, no you shouldn't encourage me! I haven't tried the Gatineau as I have so much older stuff to use first.

I agree about the honest TSV. But then I think Decleor usually are, which is why I buy so many, LOL. I like their micellar water as unlike many on here I find the cheap DHS versions very drying. Just my luck!

Superdrug 'B' do one - cheap as chips & good. Also try Bioderma - the original French pharmacy one (I don't class this as high street - more upmarket pharmacy) they actually split their waters in to skin specific - I know there is a sensitive one & an oily. I find that reassuring, as it shows that Bioderma don't just put the same old rubbish in & say 'all skin types'. If your skin is dry & touchy, the Bioderma is good. IMO both these are way better than the dec water, who just jumped on the waggon with the water, cos everyone else was. Superdrug refund you any own brand stuff you're unhappy with, but you need the receipt.

superdrug do amazing skincare. I like Perricone but Superdrug are very very good. plus they are good at providing a skincare regime for everyone as the range is quite big.. they even do alpha hydroxy range for people who like alpha h.

Thanks for this Boffy I will have a look at Superdrug range.I was ready to go for the Decleor TSV but will think again, already have some Neroli as I usually use the Iris.Am not that keen on the Micelar and nearly £6.00 P&P maybe money is better spent elsewhere?

ml for ml

Rose set:
1 x NEW Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask (50ml; regular size) - Worth £51.50 cost £16.85
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Eye Gel (30ml; supersize) - Worth £65 cost £21.27
1 x Micellar Water (400ml; supersize) - Worth £28 cost £9.16
1 x Aromessence Rose D’Orient Oil Serum (15ml) - Worth £46.50 cost £15.21
1 x Aromessence Rose D’Orient Night Balm (15ml) - Worth £41 cost £13.42
Total Worth of this kit £232 , QVC prices, total cost incl p&p used in calculations £75.91

Neroli option:
1 x NEW Harmonie Calm 2-in-1 Cream & Mask (50ml) Worth £51.50 cost £17.45
1 x Hydra Floral Everfresh Eye Gel (30ml; supersize) - Worth £65 cost £22.03
1 x Micellar Water (400ml; supersizes) - Worth £28 cost £9.49
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Oil Serum (15ml) - Worth £43 cost £14.57
1 x Aromessence Neroli Amara Night Balm (15ml) - Worth £36.50 cost £12.37
Total Worth of this kit £224, QVC prices, total cost including p&p in calculations £75.91.

So give or take a few pence , each item incl p&p is approximately a third of the price.

Tempted, but have far too much to use already. Will send breakdown to my close friends though as they are Decleor girls too.

This TSV is up early! Unless it vanishes again of course.

I see Boots online sell Bioderma and have had a look at the different micellar waters. I wonder if they sell it in store as well. I am going to Kingston on Monday which has a large store so will have a look in there. I doubt it will be in Putney High Street!

This TSV is up early! Unless it vanishes again of course.

I see Boots online sell Bioderma and have had a look at the different micellar waters. I wonder if they sell it in store as well. I am going to Kingston on Monday which has a large store so will have a look in there. I doubt it will be in Putney High Street!

tsv is on pre-sale

I like the look of this and would go for the Neroli but I've just checked my stash and in addition to the ones I'm currently using, I have an Iris serum and balm and a magnolia serum in the draw. Hmmm....

I will go for it on easy pays. I have loads of neroli so I'll go for the rose this time. As my skin drinks in the oils/balms I really can't not buy it (excuses, excuses lol). That's it though, no more liz earle, alpha h, molton brown or any other beauty until the stash is used up.

CC

Ingredients:

CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER WATER
AQUA / WATER
PROPANEDIOL
ALCOHOL DENAT.
GLYCERIN
SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS SEED OIL / JOJOBA SEED OIL
TOCOPHEROL
AMMONIUM POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE
CAFFEINE
ARGININE