Packmate TSV 07/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We're moving house next week so when Ideal World had a free postage day I bought multiples of this item - a set of 8 vacuum bags that works out at 50p each! Even with the £2.99 postage they're a steal. I've packed most of my clothes split into Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer and all the bedding etc. The only negative point - the set of bags comes with a pump to use in place of a vacuum cleaner, but it's neither use nor ornament - you need a vacuum with a hose!

We're moving house next week so when Ideal World had a free postage day I bought multiples of this item - a set of 8 vacuum bags that works out at 50p each! Even with the £2.99 postage they're a steal. I've packed most of my clothes split into Autumn/Winter and Spring/Summer and all the bedding etc. The only negative point - the set of bags comes with a pump to use in place of a vacuum cleaner, but it's neither use nor ornament - you need a vacuum with a hose!

I bought several of these packs a few months ago, great value. I gave up with the hand pump though :mysmilie_17: Best wishes with the house move.

Thank you Dollydimple, Mr Akimbo is piling his removals stress on to the rest of the family, so I've been in the loft and the garage the past couple of days. We move on the 19th then Christmas is being delivered (well the food anyway) on the 22nd! Simple!

Thank you Dollydimple, Mr Akimbo is piling his removals stress on to the rest of the family, so I've been in the loft and the garage the past couple of days. We move on the 19th then Christmas is being delivered (well the food anyway) on the 22nd! Simple!

Good luck with the move! That is guaranteed to take the stress out of Christmas.At least you have some time to prepare! I had 2 days between exchange of contracts and completion/removal date.Could have been a nightmare except I had cleared & got rid of the stuff I didn’t want and the rest was boxed & ready to go! So when my buyers were trying to be clever and threateningI was able to put 2 fingers up to them.No card or bottle of wine left behind!

I bought several of these packs a few months ago, great value. I gave up with the hand pump though :mysmilie_17: Best wishes with the house move.

I think I need something like these for all my Cozee Home sets (amongst other things) which are so bulky. Roughly how big are they?

I think I need something like these for all my Cozee Home sets (amongst other things) which are so bulky. Roughly how big are they?

The Jumbo bags are roughly 106 x 80cm and the large bags are 84 x 55cm approx - mine are a bit crumpled so difficult to measure accurately. The large one is definitely bedding sized though. Worth a punt at that price!

I don’t like the very large bags but I have used the travel versions which I bought from Lakeland where you roll the air out.Great if you have bulky items in your suitcase.

The Jumbo bags are roughly 106 x 80cm and the large bags are 84 x 55cm approx - mine are a bit crumpled so difficult to measure accurately. The large one is definitely bedding sized though. Worth a punt at that price!

I think I'll give them a try. Many thanks.

Thanks again for this heads-up, Akimbo. I've just bought a couple of packs. I note that this similar set from QVC is £18.50 plus £3.95 and gets terrible reviews.

Another thing, because the P&P is not ridiculous and I only got charged once on my two items, I had a good old browse on the IW site, mainly at the clearance. Nothing else I fancied this time but I wouldn't even have bothered looking if I was buying from QVC because the P&P is horribly cumulative so what's the point of buying 3 or 4 different things and getting a £16-20 postage charge?

Thank you DD it was a hectic couple of days and the moment the removal firm arrived on moving day the heavens opened, but by Xmas day the tree was up and Ocado had delivered all our food. It's made me realise how much stuff I've stock-piled and should use up and stop saving things for a rainy day or special occasion.

Our cat has had to adjust to being an indoor cat including using a litter box, which he's not happy about. He does enjoy a good Christmas tree though, plus there's underfloor heating which compensates a little for his inconvenience.

Back on topic - we won't unpack some of the vacuum bags until the Summer, but at least I remembered to label them all!

Pack Mate 12 Piece Vacuum Bag Set
Item Number: 807937

QVC Price £27.00
Todays Special Value Price £19.96
P&P £4.95

This 12-piece vacuum bag set from Pack Mate features two jumbo flat bags, one XL flat bag, four large flat bags and five medium flat bags, giving you a range of solutions for storing, organising and protecting your belongings. Compatible with any vacuum that has a flat nozzle, this practical Pack Mate collection will help you keep clothes, cushions, bedding and other household items organised, tidy and free from dust and damp.

Store more in your home - simply pack whichever bag you require, remove the air from the flat bags with your vacuum cleaner and watch the bag shrink and compress, then zip seal shut. You'll know when it's sealed, as one side of the zip fastening is yellow and the other blue, to make the seal look green when properly closed. The perfect space-saving storage solution, try stacking the bags flat in a wardrobe or cupboard, or fitting them into drawers or under your bed - the options are endless!

Protect and organise - not only do these handy vacuum bags help you keep things organised and your house tidy, but they are also designed to help protect your belongings from damp, dust and household pests too.

Nothing left behind - struggle to meet luggage limits or can never decide what to take? Pack Mate storage bags are also great for saving space when travelling, allowing you to store up to four times more into your bags, and helping to make trips away from home a breeze.

Wide opening for easy filling
Good Housekeeping Institute Approved 2019
Use any vacuum with a flat nozzle to compress

Contains:

2 x Jumbo flat bags (l x w): 90cm x 110cm (35.4" x 43.3") - ideal for Queen or King size duvets
1 x XL flat bag (l x w): 70cm x 105cm (27.6" x 41.3") - perfect for double bedding sets
4 x Large flat bags (l x w): 55cm x 80cm (21.7" x 31.5") - great for clothing and pillows
5 x Medium flat bags (l x w): 45cm x 60cm (17.7" x 23.6") - useful storage for clothing and cushions

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.807937

Latest posts

Back