Love Gardening TSV 08/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do hope Lorna covers up her boobs this time. It's a bit off putting first thing in the morning.

CC

as an avid small bird feeder who deters as many pigeons and squirrels as humanly possible this is not practical. there would be bird seed all over the floor attracting mice, rats etc and not sure if hanging from a hanging basket bracket is a god idea either. its a no from me!

That doesn't look very practical at all. If you have a Wilko near you, I've found they do a good range for birds, various feeders & good prices on seed mixes & dried insects.

That doesn't look very practical at all. If you have a Wilko near you, I've found they do a good range for birds, various feeders & good prices on seed mixes & dried insects.

I agree I have the squirrel proof feeders £6 each for seeds, fatballs and peanuts. they do a superior fatball full of seeds and peanuts. plus the mealworms £1 a bag love Wilko

As well as Wilko, I find nice bits and bobs for the birds in B&M, Home Bargains, local garden centres and even the Pound shops. I don't spend money on top-quality holders because they get scruffy after a couple of years and I just replace them.

It's as if they had a competition to design the most impracticable bird feeder possible and that's the winning entry

I've noticed that awful gnome popping up on screen touting lawn feeder and such like lately. I thought he was going to piss off and do something else?

hes back even more now it seems

Have they got him in certain hours doing individual products now?
I thought he wanted more time at home for his own garden.
Popping up when certain items are down for selling would have thought was more restrictive, plus would mean in and out all the time.

no richard hasnt gone anywhere he wanted to stop doing most gardening shows so he can concentrate on expanding his flower power range & his own range of plants which has already been launched on Q at the weekend so he aint going anywhere

Bernini 4 in 1 Bird Bath, Feeder Planter & Water Fountain
Item Number: 517882
QVC Price £48.50
Todays Special Value Price £36.98
P&P £4.95

Only available to QVC UK, this four-in-one water fountain, garden planter, bird feeder and bird bath from Bernini features three tiers, a built-in water bubbler function and an additional pirouette dancing water attachment, plus a 24-hour timer with one and two-hour run-time modes. Perfect to hang from a tree or any other area in your outdoor space, this attractive water feature will make a great focal point in your garden as well as welcome in wildlife.

A haven for birds - designed to attract nature, this water feature combines the allure of both food and water to draw birds in to feed, bathe and drink. Simply fill the bottom bowl with bird seed and the inner water bowl with water to get started. Many birds are attracted to the sound of moving water so by turning the fountain feature on, there is even more chance of watching wildlife flock in.

Add a pop of colour - choose from Grey, Taupe and Sage, ideal colours for blending into a garden environment. Then if you want to add a splash of vibrancy, fill the base with soil and plant bright blooms such as begonias, petunias or geraniums.

Place anywhere - with no need for plumbing, wiring or direct sunlight, you can place this battery-powered water feature anywhere in your outside space and move it to a different area whenever you wish to. Why not try hanging it from a tree or pole, or placing it in the centre of your garden table?

Relax and unwind - enjoy the tranquil, relaxing sounds of the water fountain as it bubbles or dances, depending on which spout attachment you use. The fountain has a 24-hour timer with one and two-hour run-time modes, so you can set it to repeat at the same time every day - whether it's first thing in the morning when the birds are singing or when you want to unwind at the end of the day.

Colour options:

Grey
Taupe
Sage

What's in the box?

1 x Bernini Bird Bath, Feeder, Planter & Water Feature
1 x pirouette dancing water attachment
1 x battery compartment
4 x AA batteries
1 x photographic assembly instructions
1 x limited 6-months warranty

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.517882

Pushing his very expensive bird food again and a b****Y expensive tin to put it in that can be bought i have no doubt elsewhere for half the price i buy superior quality bird food for half the price and have lost count of the number of birds that come to it to feed at it

"A limited 6 month warranty" ? So, at the end of summer if it stops working, that's it ?

PS and I've just noticed it runs on 4 AA batteries. How long would they last, what with the timer, bubbles and pirouette fol-de-rol ?

Question just :

Could you put the bird bath / hanging basket / water feature

In the DISHWASHER!!!!!!

:puke::puke::mysmilie_460::mysmilie_460:

Question just :

Could you put the bird bath / hanging basket / water feature

In the DISHWASHER!!!!!!

:puke::puke::mysmilie_460::mysmilie_460:

I just heard that :mysmilie_17: It would be all covered in bird poo. I wash my feeders outside in a bucket to avoid any contamination.

CC

Latest posts

Back