Cath Huntley's AWFUL dress!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Oh my GOD! What DOES she look like in a hideous Ingenue number that should be called an "eyesore dress" with its clashy prints , colours and patterns. Looks ****** awful! She looks like she's channeling a schoolgirl look that is rather unbecoming.

Most of those long Onjenue dresses with the high necks and explosion in a paint factory prints are just hideous and around the £100 mark. Tall models might get away with it but the rest of us - no way.

Just looked at the Ghost guest as well - what DOES she look like with those boots with that dress??? Isn't that Evie Kurlander in fact?

CC

THe (quite nice) guest said it was Frida Kahlo inspired. I think if Frida Khalo had eaten gazpacho and thrown up in a urinal it would have looked better than that dreadful dress. I kept worrying Cath's knockers were going to ping out live on air!

THe (quite nice) guest said it was Frida Kahlo inspired. I think if Frida Khalo had eaten gazpacho and thrown up in a urinal it would have looked better than that dreadful dress. I kept worrying Cath's knockers were going to ping out live on air!

:mysmilie_15: Stop it, I'm spilling my wine . . .

The look I call “Abigail’s party” is everywhere, Holly bliddy Willoughby has a lot to answer for.

No ladies, I think we've all emerged onto the Set of the Stepford Wives !!!!

(apropos Holly Bagsamoney, haven't we noticed her boobs have reduced since her Dancing on Ice days ? I read recently she has a new stylist who has told her to cover the boobs and show more leg - hence the various thigh-on-show outfits in Australia)

Two hours of expensive items & they were all so ugly.

Most of the items were a bit of an acquired taste. There was one black dress with a sort of yellow leaf print that looked ok. The other creations were an assault on the eye. Who'd pay £64 for a geometric coffee bean print blouse?

The dress, coupled with a long heavy silver-tone necklace and the colour-blocking hair, badly dyed in one too-dark shade throughout. A mess tbh.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I switched on and saw Catherine in that dress. They were showing a hideous jump suit in yellow and grey at an exorbitant price at the time and I thought who buys this stuff and then Catherine was having an orgasm over the dress she was wearing. For my own sanity I switched off

That hour should’ve been called “Plumbs” every dress looked like they were wearing a 1970s furniture cover.

I think they may have drawn inspiration from this lovely Baltic clothing range from the 70s and just added a "pop of colour." . Love this advert which captures the whole dreariness so brilliantly.

Latest posts

Back