Cath Huntley's AWFUL dress!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That hour should’ve been called “Plumbs” every dress looked like they were wearing a 1970s furniture cover.

They dumbed down the name from Ingenue to Onjenu around the time they replaced the designers with a Spirotot* and a box of Crayola.

*not Spirograph - too advanced for the look they're after!

They dumbed down the name from Ingenue to Onjenu around the time they replaced the designers with a Spirotot* and a box of Crayola.

*not Spirograph - too advanced for the look they're after!

That's twice you've made me laugh this morning :bow:

:sun:

Catherine is looking very pale today and her eye looks funny or is it my TV. Maybe botox her forehead or eyebrows are not moving?

Catherine is looking very pale today and her eye looks funny or is it my TV. Maybe botox her forehead or eyebrows are not moving?

Her eyes look smaller, rather like my nephew’s girlfriend after she had those semi-permanent eyelashes “stuck on”. In my opinion it’s best to have them just on the outer edges of your lash line, to define but not overshadow your eyes.

At the same time her forehead didn’t move just now when she moved her eyebrows. I’ve nothing against enhancements, im thinking of having work done when I reach my target weight, hopefully before the end of this year. But Im 63 and a little bit of work would just define my sagging neck and jowls,not to give me the tambourine face. Catherine must be almost 20 years younger than I, she’s started early and could be facing 30 years of work until she decides to grow old gracefully.

Her eyes look smaller, rather like my nephew’s girlfriend after she had those semi-permanent eyelashes “stuck on”. In my opinion it’s best to have them just on the outer edges of your lash line, to define but not overshadow your eyes.

At the same time her forehead didn’t move just now when she moved her eyebrows. I’ve nothing against enhancements, im thinking of having work done when I reach my target weight, hopefully before the end of this year. But Im 63 and a little bit of work would just define my sagging neck and jowls,not to give me the tambourine face.

I haven't seen "Syrup-voice" on screen for a while. Perhaps she's been in Barbados, preening herself.

At the same time her forehead didn’t move just now when she moved her eyebrows. I’ve nothing against enhancements, im thinking of having work done when I reach my target weight, hopefully before the end of this year. But Im 63 and a little bit of work would just define my sagging neck and jowls,not to give me the tambourine face. Catherine must be almost 20 years younger than I, she’s started early and could be facing 30 years of work until she decides to grow old gracefully.
Well I’m 77 today and I’m not sure there’s such a thing as growing old gracefully. What with knobbly fingers and creaking knees. On the plus side I am nowhere near as wrinkly as some of my friends despite the fact I was a sun worshipper in my youth.

Yes it could be the eyelashes, deffo something going on with the visage.

Well I’m 77 today and I’m not sure there’s such a thing as growing old gracefully. What with knobbly fingers and creaking knees. On the plus side I am nowhere near as wrinkly as some of my friends despite the fact I was a sun worshipper in my youth.

70 last November Bettyboo, I love the sun and although I have lost definition round my jaw I hardly have any wrinkles. I still have fairly oily skin maybe that helps, not sure,mum and nan both had very few wrinkles in their 80 's so probably fiwn to genes .

Happy Birthday:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_852:

I've noticed for a while now that her eyes look 'weird'. She's always preening and posing in the monitor, and as she hasn't spoke of having a bloke in her life for years, I wonder if she's very high maintenance, as having numerous hairstyles can testify. She seems to switch from one 'look' to another overnight. The glasses for a business look, then the trainers for the sporty look, the attempts at looking like Audrey H, the list is endless.

I've noticed for a while now that her eyes look 'weird'. She's always preening and posing in the monitor, and as she hasn't spoke of having a bloke in her life for years, I wonder if she's very high maintenance, as having numerous hairstyles can testify. She seems to switch from one 'look' to another overnight. The glasses for a business look, then the trainers for the sporty look, the attempts at looking like Audrey H, the list is endless.

Yeah, I noticed her eyes getting "the look" of having work done.

Happy birthday Bettyboo :mysmilie_858:

Happy birthday, Betty. Many happy returns.

I see a semi illerate post asking what she has done with her leather bags and clothes.

During a Kipling show she said that now she was a vegan she would no longer BUY leather which says to me that she is still going to use her LG bags.

BTW I see that vegan burgers have something like 10 more fat than fast food ones because they use coconut oil.

She will having the vapours thinking she might not be as healthy as she thinks.

She was presenting Northern Nights with Susie Adams earlier. I fully expected her to say she owned the (feather) pillows they were flogging but she didn’t. Are feathers a no-no for vegans ?

Catherine looked quite thin when I last saw her. I guess those plates of grass don't have many calories in them. She can't be half a vegan though, if she's committed the leather bags and shoes have to go and any wool items.

CC

I would expect so...

Cath Huntley seems a bit featherbrained at times. I wonder too if vegans can have feathers. I suppose feathers are a by-product of slaughter so possibly not. One wouldn't just pluck feathers from a bird and let it live - and if one did that would be extremely cruel.

I remember from back in the day when QVC would regularly tout Northern Nights they would make a point of showing VT from the factory "hypercleaning" the feathers. I seem to recall they mentioned washing them up to 17 times until the water ran clear.

I personally don't like feathers. Stayed at a Hilton recently and I asked them to change the bedding to synthetic.

Latest posts

Back