QVC Alternative Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
Which online shops do you really rate? My top picks are:

1) Amazon - amazing range, helpful reviews, great delivery and excellent customer service. What more could you want?

2) ASOS - Interesting clothes, good prices and great delivery / returns.

3) Argos - Great selection, easy reservation and fantastic prices.

4) Ebay - Great deals, exciting bidding and secure.

5) Qwerkity - the weirdest, most innovative gifts. A really interesting shop. I could buy everything they sell!

6) Flightstore - Lots of great aviation products and very good customer service.

7) Dolphin Fitness - good products and deals

8) Holland & Barrett - great deals, good products and delivery options.

I love Etsy when I'm looking for something different and good quality as gifts. So many of my family have loved what I have bought for them. Not always cheap but incredibly well made items that you can't buy anywhere else.

I like the Faux Flower Company for very realistic flaaaaas.

I also shop direct with De Jager who really are the Rolls Royce of companies to deal with.

I buy all my Yankee tarts on ebay with no problems and great prices.

CC

I’m a big Marks girl (in all aspects lol).

I buy a lot of stuff (other than clothes) on eBay. Just 1 hour ago I won a bid for a statement Silver bracelet for £25.32 and there are several more I could happily buy.

Amazon I think is everyone’s go to.

I love Etsy when I'm looking for something different and good quality as gifts. So many of my family have loved what I have bought for them. Not always cheap but incredibly well made items that you can't buy anywhere else.

I like the Faux Flower Company for very realistic flaaaaas.

I also shop direct with De Jager who really are the Rolls Royce of companies to deal with.

I buy all my Yankee tarts on ebay with no problems and great prices.

CC

Sorry, it's the Artificial Flower Shop, not the FF Company.

M&S, they're not the company they used to be but still sell many items I regularly buy & having orders delivered to nearest store for free is great.

eBay is my 'go to' site for practically everything.

Emma Bridgewater, Molton Brown & Radley for all their offers.

Argos, we now have one within our Sainsburys & it's so convenient.

Latest posts

Back