Diamonds TSV 09/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes I hate a dangle, the sound of clanking really irritates me.
It tickles me that Laurie Diamond woman always wears sparkly M&S tops I have seen in store. I wonder if she wears them on TV then takes them back for a refund.

It tickles me that Laurie Diamond woman always wears sparkly M&S tops I have seen in store. I wonder if she wears them on TV then takes them back for a refund.

I bet she does as she will be able to factor out the cost of the tops then get her money back, on returning the item.
As she always boasts she can easily afford the thousands of pounds of diamond offerings on QVC when on easily pay.
As quoting herself she can easily budget out each month the easy payments to buy the items.

Yes that Texan drawl is made even worse by the fact the woman has no credibility. She praises QVC jewellery knowing full well that no respected jeweller, or not so respected jeweller come to that, would touch any of QVCs offering, quite frankly I feel embarrassed for the woman.

its ok I suppose not for me I have some diamonique tennis bracelets that are lovely with bigger stones

I would rather have Diamonique in this instance than pay nearly £100 for such small chips of diamonds set in silver.

Someone on QVC Facebook asked if the woman presenting was the actress who used to do Ad Fab as she sounded and looked just like her.:mysmilie_19:

Someone replied saying no, as the woman was a gemstone expert.:tongue:

No matter how many times Miss Wickwire said she was so so excited to get her bracelet before and go to her Pilates reformer class wearing it for the very first time. IMO it didn’t work all three versions left hanging a poor TSV and not at the best time of year.

Latest posts

Back