Diamonds TSV 09/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Probably dull as ditch water illusion set chippings set in silver. There`s 25 so called stones so that`s just 1 point per stone which is miniscule and even in an illusion setting they`ll be almost invisible.

What is the difference in this and item number 330407 which they have been selling for the past year in a single or double option?

Personally I would prefer a decent Eek rather than this type of thing which calls itself diamond but which is basically silver solder and diamond dust.

What is the difference in this and item number 330407 which they have been selling for the past year in a single or double option?

Personally I would prefer a decent Eek rather than this type of thing which calls itself diamond but which is basically silver solder and diamond dust.

the carat weight & the choice of 3 metals just to name a few

The tiny speck on the little finger on the image below is the size of each so called diamond ( 1 point) in this bracelet. In fact it`s an insult to call them diamonds but no doubt the studio lights will be on full glare and the presenters will try to kid people that these specks are worth buying. Get ready for the camera to close in so near to the bracelet the person working the camera will be almost wearing it !
diamond-carat.jpg

0.25ct Diamond Tennis Style Friendship Bracelet Sterling Silver
Item Number: 340782
QVC Price £150.00
Todays Special Value Price £99.96
P&P £5.95

This stunning friendship bracelet features 25 glittering round-cut white diamonds in a miracle setting to enhance the look of each stone, set on sterling silver and finished with an adjustable slider fastening. Show a loved one how much you care with this stunning friendship bracelet, or treat yourself and add instant elegance to your own outfits.

Round-cut white diamonds: 25 x (1.3mm x 1.3mm)
Slider fastening
Plated sterling silver
Circumference: 27.9cm (11")
Total diamond weight: 0.24 carat

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.340782

Never been a fan of 'friendship' bracelets (where DID that term come from ?), the dangly bits are always a ****** nuisance and getting in the way. I love the Aurora range, but all they do is 'friendship' bracelets so I give them a wide berth.

Little tiny chips set in a load of engraved metal, designed in the hope of making them appear larger.
Oh and just after Christmas with a long month a head till pay day, go on treat yourself to a friendship bracelet costing £100.00. I wonder do many working ladies have a spare hundred pound, to shell out on themselves this day and age, at this time of year? Wouldn’t have been my priority.

its ok I suppose not for me I have some diamonique tennis bracelets that are lovely with bigger stones

its ok I suppose not for me I have some diamonique tennis bracelets that are lovely with bigger stones

I got a Buckley bracelet very similar a long time ago and it looks so much better than this even now. I clean all my jewellery after wearing and wrap a lot in acid free tissue or soft jewellery cleaning cloths. I have a Gucci gold plated watch that is nearly 20 years old and it still looks like new.

Never been a fan of 'friendship' bracelets (where DID that term come from ?), the dangly bits are always a ****** nuisance and getting in the way. I love the Aurora range, but all they do is 'friendship' bracelets so I give them a wide berth.
The dangly bits get on my wick too, I had ordered another TSV and returned for this reason.

Latest posts

Back