Beauty Problem Solvers TSV 10/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Philip Kingsley Tricho Complex & PK4 Hair Supplements 90 Days Supply
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.237579

Auto-Delivery Philip Kingsley Tricho Complex & PK4 Hair Supplements 90 Days Supply
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238661

QVC Price £100.00
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £5.95

This duo of supplements from Philip Kingsley features Tricho Complex, designed to support the hair and scalp, plus PK4 Soya Protein Boost, a food supplement containing Soya Protein fortified with amino acids. Created by trichological experts with over 60 years of expertise, help to maintain your best hair day with these innovative supplements.

What's in Tricho Complex? - this supplement contains zinc, biotin and selenium, which contribute to the maintenance of normal, healthy hair, plus copper, which contributes to normal hair pigmentation.

What's in PK4 Soya Protein Boost? - each daily dose of four capsules provides 1600mg of soya protein isolate powder, from which 1354mg is soya protein. Fortified with amino acids, this supplement is also suitable for vegetarians and vegans.

Try them for longer - we've tripled our money back guarantee to 90 days, so you can really benefit from trying these supplements before deciding if they're right for you.

Stay stocked up - choose our Auto Delivery option and receive two more deliveries at 90 day intervals after your initial purchase, and all for the same great price.

Contains:

2 x Tricho Complex (90 tablets)
3 x PK4 Soya Protein Boost (120 capsules)

Directions for taking Tricho Complex:

Take two tablets together daily, ideally with breakfast, for three months. Then reduce your dose to one tablet per day in order to maintain optimum levels

Directions for taking PK4 Soya Protein Boost:

Take two capsules twice a day
For best results take for a minimum of three months

All ingredients have been tested for safety and efficacy
Do not exceed the recommended daily intake
As with any supplement, check with your physician before taking if you are under medical supervision, pregnant or breastfeeding
Keep out of reach of young children
It is important to note that all supplements should be taken alongside a healthy balanced diet - they are not meal replacements

For allergens, nutritional information and ingredients please see attached document - allergens will be in bold

Looks like PK won on this one against Imedeen, Hairmax & LAB, oh never mind they’ll be around for the next so predictable.:mysmilie_3:

We would rattle if we took all the tablets they are pushing atm. I only have to look at the p&p to put me off buying from qvc.

Is this a good price?

I have a protein poor diet and am anaemic so take protein, iron and biotin. Just wondered if these would work out better.

When I was taking extra supplements I had mine from 'Vitabiotics' they very ofter did three for the price of two, plus free p&p.

Is this a good price?

I have a protein poor diet and am anaemic so take protein, iron and biotin. Just wondered if these would work out better.

This is probably a bit late, so I hope you see it. I don't know if they work, however the PK4 is just soya protein!!!!! So It's probs cheaper (& better) to have a good glass of Soya milk per day, or other good portion of soya protein if you dislike the milk. Soya also has the advantages of lowering bad cholesterol (you must have a big glass daily) & soya contains female hormones so can help with menopause.

The iron & biotin are contained in the trico complex (amongst all the fillers)
Make sure you are getting all the B's & vit D. Eat more eggs (careful if your cholesterol is high)

Disclaimer:The above is not intended to treat any medical disorder. I am not a doctor, so always check with yours.

Hope this helps a little.

Is this a good price?

Can you eat oats? They provide a surprising amount of protein as well as being a fibre superstar (and it's the very beneficial soluble fibre the British heart foundation talk about for improving cholesterol levels).

Latest posts

Back