Shark vacuum cleaner with patented front roller

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Retrovertigo

Registered Shopper
So, the little fella who loves the sound of his own voice, likes to point out that the Shark cleaner has the patented front roller for picking up larger mounds of rubbish. The presenters always agree with him when he mentions this. Fair enough

BUT....the new Dyson V10 has pretty much the same system with one of its attachments. An exposed large front roller for doing the exact same job....and claimed by the Dyson fella to be the only vacuum that has it.

So have Dyson simply ignored a patent...is Tom Thumb fibbing about Shark. Why do the presenters play along when the respective reps claim theirs is the only machine with that capability? So many questions and I need to know the answers!! :hi:

There'll be a minute difference in the Shark and Dyson designs and an unspoken agreement not to sue each other. QVC have sold the Tangle Teaser and the Richard Ward Angel with presenters nodding and smiling through each presentation of its uniqueness!

QVC would just say they're offering the customer choice! With vacuum cleaners they'd tell you to buy both and have a spare upstairs, in your boat, caravan, teenager's room at Uni or guest bathroom!

I switch off as soon as that horrid little man comes on screen. I cannot abide him even for a few seconds.

If we are talking about Phil Parker ... he has been on qvc on and off since the begining. I can't stand him, he is yet another wannabe comedian.

Latest posts

Back