Ben di Lisi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Like he would rather be anywhere else than QVC. Distant memories of Milan, Paris, London, New York and he finds himself in Chiswick. Oh poor Darling :mysmilie_12:

He's like Basso, both stand there with a face like a slapped arse putting themselves through the drudgery of standing there for a whole sixty minutes "working" because they keep repeating to themselves "it's all about the money".

Don't worry Ben sweetie. When you see the money that will come rolling in from QVC customers your little heart will soar. In no time you can shove a stand-in for you so you won't have to stand there for a whole hour.

Don't worry Ben sweetie. When you see the money that will come rolling in from QVC customers your little heart will soar. In no time you can shove a stand-in for you so you won't have to stand there for a whole hour.

Spot on Donna. :mysmilie_3:

I don’t think he liked being on with JR. She looked awful wearing his creation with her synthetic looking hair and gold shoes. Not the image he is looking for.

Didn't see this. Maybe it clashed with 101 Dalmations on Ch 5 (I cried when I thought the puppy was dead)

Was it a 'Polyest Fest'? Wonder if he's with Q for when Debenhams crashes out taking his 'specially for' range with it?

I saw the first show with Julia wearing head to toe sequins.The QVC partnership is probably insurance in case Debenhams go or drop him.He was explaining the development of the range fo Deben——— oops sorry QVC. obviously forgot where he was!

Just had to take a look at a couple of videos, and he is really frowny some of the time too I thought. Perhaps he had jet lag. And when he was on with Jilly he looked a total wreck! That jacket did not fit him at all.

Being the fashionista that I'm not :thinking: I will admit that I've never heard of him.

I don’t think anyone has heard of anyone outside Q fashion land.

Even brand names such as Frank Usher bear no resemblance to anything the actual brand may have produced in their day.
Was it James Lakeland who had designed for film stars?

I was thinking 'I wonder how many Gals will order the sequin numbers for Christmas, New Year and then send them back':mysmilie_17:

I didn't expect BdL to actually appear on QVC..I'll record the 5pm hour to watch later.

These fashion designers from ages past in their hayday would never have looked at a shopping channel.They are like has been celebs who appear on Big Brother & the like.Just wait until Victoria Beckham hits our screens.

Interesting to see if the range sells. QVC brought in some Paul Costelloe cheapies and I don't think they went too well. Also the Joe Browns range on QVC isn't a patch on the items you get from JB's own website. Although Q's prices are cheap on this range, the clothes look it too.

CC

Just had to take a look at a couple of videos, and he is really frowny some of the time too I thought. Perhaps he had jet lag. And when he was on with Jilly he looked a total wreck! That jacket did not fit him at all.

His look was too contrived IMO.

I don't need anymore clothes but I liked some of the range. the issue I had was the tops were short and skimpy

Latest posts

Back