Ben di Lisi

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is this Ben the chap that stood there playing Pocket poker:grin: I didn't watch for long. He did look a picture of misery.

There have been a number of quality brands on the Q that just disappeared. I have a Fenn Wright Manson dress that I'm sure I bought from them & I also remember Zandra Rhodes making an appearance about five years ago. Add to those Pomodoro & jeweller Kimberley Selwood & I had some lovely, almost, designer items.

Just had to take a look at a couple of videos, and he is really frowny some of the time too I thought. Perhaps he had jet lag. And when he was on with Jilly he looked a total wreck! That jacket did not fit him at all.

He lives in London so I doubt he had jet lag ! I saw him with Alex today and he seemed ok. At least his clothes are made in this Country which is more than can be said for the majority of qvcs offerings.

He lives in London so I doubt he had jet lag ! I saw him with Alex today and he seemed ok. At least his clothes are made in this Country which is more than can be said for the majority of qvcs offerings.

Oops, my mistake!

Oops, my mistake!

There have been a number of quality brands on the Q that just disappeared. I have a Fenn Wright Manson dress that I'm sure I bought from them & I also remember Zandra Rhodes making an appearance about five years ago. Add to those Pomodoro & jeweller Kimberley Selwood & I had some lovely, almost, designer items.

Zandra Rhodes brought out a jewellery line about 15 years ago, and was very successful. I bought one of her rings shaped like a Picasso face in gold with emerald eyes, so unique, and is often commented on.

(shame that Kelly Hoppen and Lulu don't just 'disappear')

Latest posts

Back