New Season Fashion TSV 12/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Centigrade Edge To Edge Knitted Patch Pockets Cardigan
Item Number 176066
QVC Price £65.00
QVC Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This chic cardigan from Centigrade features an open-front design, large patch pockets at the front and long sleeves with turn-back cuff detailing. A versatile cover-up to layer over your favourite tops and jumpers, this gorgeous cardigan will help keep you warm and looking stylish in colder weather.

An elegant silhouette - the classic edge-to-edge design and quality knit of this sophisticated piece means you can wear it to instantly smarten-up any outfit. Pair with a pencil skirt, white blouse and heels for a glamorous Audrey-inspired look, perfect for work or an evening out.

Seasonal layering - as a go-to transitional piece you'll soon find yourself covering up with this cosy cardigan again and again. It's versatile enough to wear from winter-to-spring or summer-to-autumn, with everything from a dress and sandals to a jumper and jeans.

Fresh colour palette - breathe new life into your wardrobe with a selection of beautiful, feminine colours to choose from. Nude, Camel and Grey all have contrasting cream trim detailing and are perfect for fans of light, neutral shades, while Royal Blue and Fuchsia are ideal if you're looking for something with more vibrancy.

Branding on the back and neck
31% acrylic, 29% polyester, 23% nylon, 17% viscose - exclusive of trim
Hand wash cold only

Colour options:
Camel
Grey
Nude
Fuchsia
Royal Blue

Garment measurements:
Chest: XS: 95.3cm (37.5"), S: 100.3cm (39.5"), M: 105.4cm (41.5"), L: 113cm (44.5"), XL: 120.7cm (47.5"), 2XL: 130.8cm (51.5"), 3XL: 140.9cm (55.5")
Length: XS: 88.9cm (35"), S: 90.2cm (35.5"), M: 91.4cm (36"), L: 92.7cm (36.5"), XL: 94cm (37"), 2XL: 95.3cm (37.5"), 3XL: 96.5cm (38")

All measurements are approximate

https://www.qvcuk.com/Centigrade-Ed...-Pockets-Cardigan.product.176066.html?sc=SRCH

Oh my :mysmilie_11:

Inspirational Fashion Day Event with the headliner another of Q’s stunning cardi :mysmilie_17:

:mysmilie_378::mysmilie_483:

We've had every combination of hi-lo hems/sharkbites /flared sleeves/the godawful cold shoulder, and now we're getting cardigans/coatigans/bikergans at every turn !

Sorry, this won't be hitting my basket. I've got loads of coats/capes/cardigans/quilted jackets so I'm covered (pun) for all types of weather and seasons. I bought a pink Paul Costelloe knitted cardigan which appears to be superior than the TSV, and its perfect.

New season fashion=trades description violation.

Nylon/poly/bobblefest. Bound to be about ten pounds in another cheap type shop, or in an M & S sale. I've not looked btw.

'Audrey style' (on Q????) LMAO

Playing devils advocate, it could look good if styled correctly on a stunning model, but why would one do that with a polyest-fest?

You'd think with Centigrade being QVCs own brand they'd be less expensive than other retailers to entice new customers, but no, like Cozee Home and other Chinese QVC own brands, they'll squeeze every last penny they think they can get away with out of the QVC customer who doesn't shop around.

No sheep has given a fibre of it’s being to make the cardcoatigan of the TSV.Although some of the styling Q offer is inoffensive ( that is without any style) I just know most of the fibre mixes/fabrics will simply look a mess after a couple of wears.

Well a lot of people disagree as it is nearly sold out! Hope they are pleased with their purchase.

Well a lot of people disagree as it is nearly sold out! Hope they are pleased with their purchase.

Yeah just like the Kim & Co tracksuit style Big Deal trousers according to the reviews this other change in Kim stylee hasn’t gone done well.

It had all but sold out when I looked at it this morning. Can't say I would have rushed to buy it. I bought that one with the faux suede body and knitted sleeves and it makes me look like a bag lady. Definitely only to be worn indoors and it has put me off Centigrade. The other one I bought which was a check oversized thingy with a hood, looked nice on but I ruined it by putting in the washing machine where it came out as one big felted pill. When I looked carefully it said don't wash it, however, that was not mentioned when they were selling it. Blahhh.

CC

Latest posts

Back