QVC have reached new levels............

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Sazza

Staff member
QVC have reached new levels of taking the p**s

L'Occitane charge £5 for this bar of soap https://uk.loccitane.com/cherry-blossom-perfumed-soap,83,1,29831,1129035.htm#s=30008

QVC want £7 https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Cherry-Blossom-Soap-50g.product.237930.html?sc=SRCH

But even worse............

Q want £7.50 for this bar of soap https://www.qvcuk.com/LOccitane-Shea-Milk-Soap-50g.product.237934.html?sc=SRCH when L'Occitane themselves want £5.50 for DOUBLE the size, so cheaper and you are getting more!!! https://uk.loccitane.com/milk-shea-butter-extra-gentle-soap,83,1,29776,1164433.htm#s=30008

I bought plenty of authentic Provencal soaps at the French market in Muswell Hill last week. No P&P, no annoying prima donna clacking her bracelets against a bowl, just great products, good service and amazing value.

The price of these soaps has crept up & up overtime & I have used the Shea soaps for years.I ordered a pack of the larger bath size from QVC a couple of months ago.They ( inc. p&p ) were £7 each, in the shops £9.Sounds a rediculous price for bars of soap but they last for ages I doubt I will have another soap buy until late 2019 or even 2020.A friend who thought I had lost the plot paying these prices now will not be parted from them!1

Is this another range in the mould of Links of London? & they said these pieces were exclusive to QVC.The diamonds are small chips.I think I would rather have costume jewellery rather than diamond chips set in silver.Bring on the Diamonique!!

Not just robbing folks with L`occitane but on the Hot diamonds show they have a pair of Emozioni earrings for £50 plus £3.95 p and p and yet here in the link below are almost identical hot diamonds earrings for half that and if you use the code BASKET10 you also get 10% discount plus its free delivery.
https://www.hotdiamonds.co.uk/outlet-179/product-type/earrings

I always look at the range’s own website.Last week I saw a Radley bag on Q & it was much cheaper on Radley and of course Free P&p.

L’occatine is overpriced IMO not that it matters to me as it’s far too perfumed for me. Even passing one of their shops makes me break out and as for Alex........

The price of these soaps has crept up & up overtime & I have used the Shea soaps for years.I ordered a pack of the larger bath size from QVC a couple of months ago.They ( inc. p&p ) were £7 each, in the shops £9.Sounds a rediculous price for bars of soap but they last for ages I doubt I will have another soap buy until late 2019 or even 2020.A friend who thought I had lost the plot paying these prices now will not be parted from them!1

Debenhams -------

Since when have Q sold bars of L’Occitane soaps in singles???

Are these single items to prove some sort of value of a set, with items if bought on their own as on previous TSV days.

Since when have Q sold bars of L’Occitane soaps in singles???

Are these single items to prove some sort of value of a set, with items if bought on their own as on previous TSV days.

That's exactly right, on TSV days, they split the set up and charge QVCs extortionate prices, you know, just to emphasise what a good deal the TSV.

I have spoken before about my Soapy Man as I call him, the official name is the French Soap Man. He comes every year to the Belfast Xmas Market pure vegetal Provence bath size bars 4 for £10, the fragrances are all very real the rose one is like a bouquet of red roses. I buy the Goat and Asses Milk, the milk is from the woman who actually keeps Asses for their milk near him in France.

As for Radley mentioned this the other week. I bought a Radley Pudding Lane large bag direct from Radley's sale, it was over £200 with discount £85 plus free shipping and arrived next day, oh and they had free returns as well. I spotted the same bag on QVC at £149 plus £6+ shipping and they raved about the amazing deal they had for us.

I have spoken before about my Soapy Man as I call him, the official name is the French Soap Man. He comes every year to the Belfast Xmas Market pure vegetal Provence bath size bars 4 for £10, the fragrances are all very real the rose one is like a bouquet of red roses. I buy the Goat and Asses Milk, the milk is from the woman who actually keeps Asses for their milk near him in France.

As for Radley mentioned this the other week. I bought a Radley Pudding Lane large bag direct from Radley's sale, it was over £200 with discount £85 plus free shipping and arrived next day, oh and they had free returns as well. I spotted the same bag on QVC at £149 plus £6+ shipping and they raved about the amazing deal they had for us.

We know different don't we Donna. Bargains with QVC are a rarity.

Yes the shea soaps are nice - I think you mean the 'milk' option in the blue & brown paper....buuuuuuut I read a review on the l'occ site saying they were no longer the same & the formula had changed....?

A lot of the time QVC offer what they say is a good deal, but forget that the majority of us are capable of going online and finding a better deal somewhere else. They often claim "this is only available on QVC" or "this is the only place you can buy this" and conveniently forget about a particular auction site.

While they do have some good deals, more often than not the items can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere, especially taking into consideration their erratic/high P&P charges when other companies will send goods with no P&P charge. Their ridiculous system of sending out letters for a non-delivered item and the ten day wait for a refund put them way behind other companies, in my opinion.

Yes the shea soaps are nice - I think you mean the 'milk' option in the blue & brown paper....buuuuuuut I read a review on the l'occ site saying they were no longer the same & the formula had changed....?

I have read those reviews too and I use that soap a lot and have not noticed any difference!

A lot of the time QVC offer what they say is a good deal, but forget that the majority of us are capable of going online and finding a better deal somewhere else. They often claim "this is only available on QVC" or "this is the only place you can buy this" and conveniently forget about a particular auction site.

While they do have some good deals, more often than not the items can be sourced more cheaply elsewhere, especially taking into consideration their erratic/high P&P charges when other companies will send goods with no P&P charge. Their ridiculous system of sending out letters for a non-delivered item and the ten day wait for a refund put them way behind other companies, in my opinion.

QVC think we're all stuck in 1993 like them, no computers, no iPads, no website, no ability to check. I've said before these new breed of shoppers who have grown up with the internet, their first instinct is to check prices first it comes natural to them, that's why over the past couple of years QVC cut call centre staff, dropped an hour from air time, stopped competitions, stopped customer panel freebies, and brought in a whopping £5 off promotional offer to draw in "new customers", oh yes the cracks are definitely showing.........Back To The Future anyone? :mysmilie_3:

Latest posts

Back