Loccitane TSV 13/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

another one...........................................................................................

Skincare for a change! I probably won't be buying but it's nice to see some Loccitane skincare in a TSV

they do one per year i think but it dont sell that well to justify doing it more

Well the one last January sold out so it sold well. Even if it did have lower quantity of stock to start with compared to their other TSVs it did sell well.

This is one L'Occitane TSV that appeals to me and I am likely to buy it depending on the price. I use the moisturiser, but have to buy it when on a good offer as it is so expensive normally. My son bought me a gift set from a L'Occi shop a couple of years ago for Christmas, bless him, and I was converted from Liz Earle's moisuriser as it made a noticable difference to my skin. I bought the last L'Occitane Divine skincare TSV and seem to remember it selling well then. Good to see something different from them. I could sink a ship with all the bodywashes and handcreams that I have, especially after Christmas!

I remember them saying they had a good quantity and it's selling extremely well. It's more likely they don't do it is as much because they take a bigger hit on it financially.

I think you are spot on. The whopping p&p of £7 says it all. That said I will still go for this as I rate both face and eye products highly and it does represent good value...something you can say on fewer and fewer occasions these days!

ml for ml
Each item approx half price, so not as good an offer as the Decleor, Elemis & Gatineau TSV’s in my opinion.

1 x Immortelle Divine Cleansing Foam (125ml) - this lightweight cream cleanser transforms into a dense, generous foam upon contact with water. Perfect for cleansing and removing make-up, while keeping skin feeling soft, smooth and comfortable Worth £28 cost £14.93
1 x Immortelle Divine Facial Cream (50ml) - offers a luxurious, velvet-soft texture that works to melt into your skin and promote a more hydrated, supple and youthful complexion, while also helping to smooth and firm the look of your skin Worth £73 cost £38.91
1 x Immortelle Divine Eye Cream (15ml) - formulated to intensively moisturise and smooth the look of your delicate eye area, with a light, silky texture Worth £52 cost £27.72
1 x Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum (5ml) - a lightweight, water-gel serum infused with marjoram to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote a plump, smooth-looking complexion Worth £8.17 cost £4.35
Total Worth £161.17 cost £85.91 incl p&p in calculation, Worth prices from a mixture of Q & L’Occitane.

L'Occitane 4 Piece Immortelle Youth Collection
Item Number: 238059
QVC Price £110.00
Todays Special Value Price £78.96
P&P £6.95

or 3 Easy Pays of £26.32

This sumptuous four-piece skincare collection from LOccitane features products from the lauded Immortelle Divine range, including Facial Cream, Cleansing Foam, Overnight Reset Serum and Eye Cream. Offering a complete routine for both morning and evening, its the perfect way to upgrade your beauty stash for the New Year.

Natural inspiration - each skincare product in this L’Occitane collection is infused with immortelle, otherwise known as the everlasting flower; a plant extract renowned for its ability to never fade in colour, and an abundance of essential oils and active molecules.

A well-deserved treat - if you’re looking for present inspiration, this beautifully boxed set is ready to gift - simply pop in a card and you’re ready to go!

Contains:

1 x Immortelle Divine Cleansing Foam (125ml) - this lightweight cream cleanser transforms into a dense, generous foam upon contact with water. Perfect for cleansing and removing make-up, while keeping skin feeling soft, smooth and comfortable
1 x Immortelle Divine Facial Cream (50ml) - offers a luxurious, velvet-soft texture that works to melt into your skin and promote a more hydrated, supple and youthful complexion, while also helping to smooth and firm the look of your skin
1 x Immortelle Divine Eye Cream (15ml) - formulated to intensively moisturise and smooth the look of your delicate eye area, with a light, silky texture
1 x Immortelle Overnight Reset Serum (5ml) - a lightweight, water-gel serum infused with marjoram to help smooth the look of fine lines and wrinkles, and promote a plump, smooth-looking complexion

How to use:

Immortelle Divine Cleansing Foam:

Massage into skin in light upward strokes
Add water to emulsify and easily remove make-up
Follow with your eye cream

Immortelle Divine Eye Cream:

Apply to your eye area morning and evening
Take two pumps onto the eye contour with your ring finger, and smooth over your skin from outer section to inner section

Immortelle Divine Overnight Reset Serum:

Before applying moisturiser in the evening, smooth this light serum into skin
Don’t forget your décolletage

Immortelle Divine Facial Cream:

Apply to your skin morning and evening in light upward strokes, avoiding the eye area
You can use the pads of your fingers to perform small pinching movements along the outline of your face, to promote surface circulation

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238059

Latest posts

Back