Loccitane TSV 13/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I've tried the divine cream and while I really wanted to see an improvement I just didn't. I've found I get best results with a face oil followed by pretty much any simple moisturiser.

The TSV is still available I see, so much for Chloe ‘you are loving this’ prediction that it was not going to last long.

To quote Alexis on her L`Occitane facebook page "Divine by name divine by nature, its not just a cream and has definitely helped me keep youth on my side, worth £167".
Well Alexis that` a matter of opinion love ...

Keep her youth! She is only in her 40’s, wait until she reaches my age, 71! There will be anti ageing for 10 year olds next.

I use a Simple eye roll on thing after swimming or sometimes after late nights sitting in front a computer for hours. It contains hyaluronic acid and various other things and is very cooling and soothing. It's only £2.50 in Savers. Here's the link to it on Superdrug. Never found a better eye product.

https://www.superdrug.com/Simple/Si...V5hXTCh1S6Q2WEAQYASABEgKWafD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds

I think that would crease/peel with makeup, but looks good for no makeup days.A while ago, Julius, you were asking about puff creams etc & I suggested Origins ginzing. Perhaps have a look at the origins pages if you are still in the market....

I use £2 face creams from Lidl and Superdrug's with my Decleor face oils works a real treat

But sales of Devine by Name Devine by Nature cream, may go to help keep the devine millions London pad :mysmilie_17:

I think that would crease/peel with makeup, but looks good for no makeup days.A while ago, Julius, you were asking about puff creams etc & I suggested Origins ginzing. Perhaps have a look at the origins pages if you are still in the market....

Thanks SB, I will look into that. I'm always looking to try new products. I quite like the Avalon one as it contains arnica which seems to help with dark circles - I now don't have any! The Simple one really helps with cooling and hydration. When I lived in Paris years ago I used to use one from Biotherm - I used to get in from Sephora. What I really need to do is go into one of those big department stores and get loads of free samples. Selfridges is the best. They seem to love giving away freebies.

Thanks SB, I will look into that. I'm always looking to try new products. I quite like the Avalon one as it contains arnica which seems to help with dark circles - I now don't have any! The Simple one really helps with cooling and hydration. When I lived in Paris years ago I used to use one from Biotherm - I used to get in from Sephora. What I really need to do is go into one of those big department stores and get loads of free samples. Selfridges is the best. They seem to love giving away freebies.

Oh yes, I remember now, I suggested the arnica gel from a proper chemist (not savers) for puffs.

Latest posts

Back