Judith Williams Beauty TSV 15/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I got the one similar to this last year. I haven't used it all yet!!!! I am not impressed by the face cream (don't like the smell at all) but I did really like the rose oil as my night product. Not buying this time round as I also got the stem cell one and haven't opened any of that one yet!

Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Restore & Revitalise Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236385

Auto-Delivery Judith Williams Life Long Beauty 5 Piece Restore & Revitalise Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238680

QVC Price £68.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £4.95

This Restore & Revitalise Collection from Judith Williams has your moisturising and perfecting regime sorted, including the brand new Life Long Beauty Ultra Perfection Peel Off Mask as well as Overall Perfecting Concentrate, Ultra Lift Day Cream, Rose Oil and Eye Repair Eye Cream. Combat a dull, tired complexion and signs of fine lines and wrinkles with the help of this collection, which will work to brighten and smooth the appearance of your skin for a look you'll love.

Everything’s coming up roses - discover the Life Long Beauty range, which focuses on imparting your skin with rich moisture. Each product incorporates shea butter and almond oil, while the luxurious Rose Oil contains the aromatic rose essence taken from Rose Centifolia that is cultivated in Grasse, France for Judith Williams. From cleansing and hydrating to targeted eye and décolleté care, you’ll be treating your skin to an aromatic, luxurious experience both morning and night.

Stay stocked up - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive this fabulous five-piece collection twice more every 90 days, at today's great price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Life Long Beauty Ultra Perfecting Peel Off Mask (100ml) - specially designed for mature skin, this mask helps to remove dead skin, dirt and sebum to promote a more refined and even-looking complexion
1 x Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate (100ml) - a lightweight yet potent treatment developed to promote a more firm, radiant and even-looking skin tone. Can be used both under and over make-up. Enriched with plant fibres and peptides
1 x Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream (80ml) - an intensive treatment specially developed to suit the needs of mature skin, and developed to help reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other tell-tale signs of premature ageing. Features a high-quality soya complex
1 x Life Long Beauty Rose Oil (30ml) - this bestselling, luxurious oil is designed to counteract the visible signs of premature skin ageing and wake-up tired, dull complexions
1 x Life Long Beauty Eye Repair Eye Cream (15ml) - a velvety eye cream formulated to help soothe and hydrate the delicate skin around your eye area. Contains a pure soya extract and Q10

How to use:
Life Long Beauty Ultra Perfecting Peel Off Mask:

Apply to cleansed dry skin, allow to dry for 10-15 minutes
Peel off mask starting from the outside of your face towards the inside
Rinse any off any residue with warm water

Life Long Beauty Overall Perfecting Concentrate:

Apply to cleansed skin in the mornings and evenings

Life Long Beauty Ultra Lift Day Cream:

Apply to your skin in light, upward motions after cleansing

Life Long Beauty Rose Oil:

Massage over your moisturiser to help lock in the hydration

Life Long Beauty Eye Repair Eye Cream:

Apply gently with your ring finger to the under and upper eye area

Got this last year when it had the neck cream instead of the mask.It is OK but I haven’t used all the Day Cream or The Concentrate which I wasn’t keen on.Quite unremarkable foe me anyway but I have had better results with Judith’s Retinol Day & Night creams which are not good for some people.

If her skin gets any tighter you’d be able to bounce a pound coin
Off it.
Am never sure if Judith is a great advert for her products OR work has been done.Her skin is soooo smooth without any imperfection at all in fact very mask like.

Am never sure if Judith is a great advert for her products OR work has been done.Her skin is soooo smooth without any imperfection at all in fact very mask like.

Yes it does look mask like, looks very taught and shiny too so who knows, I noticed her hair comes right up to the eyes so you couldn't see any wrinkles if she had any.

I heard her say following her success on Dancing with the Stars (think she was runner up) she is now a judge on Dancing on a Ice.

Latest posts

Back