Cozee Home TSV 16/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have hot sweats but just fling the duvet off for a couple of minutes then find it back on . on the whole its great with the sweats. it is quite honestly the best bedding ever

Does it look frumpy & does it bobble/pill/pull?

Does it look frumpy & does it bobble/pill/pull?

no it does not bobble or pill. because its quite a tight fleece a bit like high thread counts it washes well. I wash mine in 30 degrees and ever so often put a half cap pf fabric conditioner. I don't use it in every wash. thats just me. I also use liquid wash not powder. all my bedding looks as good as the day I bought it. I also like the fact it dries fast. wash in the morning you can put it back on the bed in the same night.

on the frumpy note I dont feel its smart like high end bedding. so I put a very smart looking Sheridan quilt on my formal bedroom. the rest I just leave as is!

I finally had the chance to put on the velvetsoft striped set from an earlier TSV and absolutely love it - it's like getting into the softest, most luxurious bed ever. Even my other half is converted and he usually moans about fleece being too warm at night but has begrudgingly conceded it's fabulous - I wish I'd bought the set of two in the previous TSV.

I must thank you for this, Tarketta. I had my finger hovering over the Speed Buy button a couple of times last night, but remembered this velvetosft comment and realised if I’m going to have MORE Cozee Home, it really has to be that. I have so many of the “regular” fleece sets and I do like them but a couple have definitely become more blanket-like - I’ve described it before as the pile separating - not uncomfortably rough, but not silky smooth. I think there must be a velvetosft set with my name on it so I’m going to hold out.

I just looked at QVC’s Cozee Home selection and discovered there are several different types so now I’m befuddled. I thought I was an expert in Cozee as I own so much, but there’s fleece, micro fleece, mink fleece, suedemink, faux mink, supersoft, supersoft brushed, supersoft microfibre, primalush, angel plush .... and that’s just the sheets and duvet sets. I have no idea which all my sets are but think mostly fleece. I wish the labels told us.

I have one with a longer silky nap and the back is normal fleece. that is lovely dont know what its called its an older set

I have one with a longer silky nap and the back is normal fleece. that is lovely dont know what its called its an older set

That sounds nice. I think you have about as many sets as I do, boffy.

I must thank you for this, Tarketta. I had my finger hovering over the Speed Buy button a couple of times last night, but remembered this velvetosft comment and realised if I’m going to have MORE Cozee Home, it really has to be that. I have so many of the “regular” fleece sets and I do like them but a couple have definitely become more blanket-like - I’ve described it before as the pile separating - not uncomfortably rough, but not silky smooth. I think there must be a velvetosft set with my name on it so I’m going to hold out.

Totally agree, AndiK - I do wish I'd bought the previous TSV velvetsoft duo set but just didn't fancy any of the colours. It is just divine though, so no more 'regular' fleece for moi, I've been spoiled!

Totally agree, AndiK - I do wish I'd bought the previous TSV velvetsoft duo set but just didn't fancy any of the colours. It is just divine though, so no more 'regular' fleece for moi, I've been spoiled!

One day, I’ll spot a velvetosft set in the right design, colour and size for me, and at a good price, then I’ll pounce. It helps to limit my choice or I’d buy far too many more Cozee sets.

When my daughter was starting at uni we got her the lovely ivory angel fleece bedding, plus lots of fleece PJ’s.
Her student accommodation was more than adequately heated, she was boiling sleeping.
Though lots commented how lovely her bed was to sit on, nevertheless she soon choose her own polyester cotton bedding sets from Asda, along with some short sleeved nightdresses.

Love this post!!

Can I come & stay with you in Scotland - It sounds soooooo romantic - if bliddy cold.

Note the above is a rhetorical question - so don't worry, I'm not a creepy stalker, but I am an Edinburghphile (sp)

Don't know about romantic but it is cold at this time of year. I'm originally from Edinburgh but have moved about a bit and ended up here in the Borders. If you're coming up, bring the whisky and I'll supply the Cozee bed lol.

I liked the yellow one but after spending £100 squid on the last TSV I cannot buy more and I don't need more. The new me is denying myself unnecessary purchases. God, what a prig!

CC

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back