Mally Beauty TSV 19/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mally TSV 19.1.2019

Sorry if there’s a thread already, can’t seem to find it.
Any idea what this is, please, it’s only a few days away.

I think this is the one I took a chance on last year & returned.QVC is getting like Groundhog Day.

Mally 6 Piece Secrets Of The Stars Collection
Item Number: 238009
QVC Price £52.00
Todays Special Value Price £34.98
P&P £3.95

The six-piece Secrets of the Stars collection from Mally has your entire make-up look covered, starting with base essentials Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer and Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick to perfect the look of your skin. Complete your look with finishing touches from the brand new Pout Perfect Lipstick & Gloss Duo, Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra, Volumizing Mascara and Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil to feel like a star every day.

All about the base - this collection includes make-up bag staples to help you enhance your natural beauty, and create versatile looks from everyday elegance to evening glamour. Begin with the perfect base when you add the Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick over a light layer of Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer.

Finishing touches - once you're happy with that naturally-glowing look, set to work on enhancing your eyes by blending the Shadow Stick Extra in Mimosa all over the lid and into the crease; this shade looks gorgeous against all eye colours. Build up as many layers of mascara as you dare to go for, then complete the look by shaping your brows with Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil and adding a slick of the Pout Perfect Lipstick & Gloss Duo.

Contains:

1 x Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer in Universal (30ml) - a colour-corrector that neutralises sallow tones, redness and veins and glides on to minimise fine lines and wrinkles, locks make-up into place, and dries to a flawless, long-wearing finish
1 x Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick (19.2g) - in your choice of Fair, Light, Medium, Tan, or Rich; this creamy foundation glides on easily, ideal for targeted or all-over coverage, and will blend to a demi-matte finish
1 x Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra in Mimosa (Peachy Gold)(1.6g) - a multi-use eyeshadow that can be used as a liner, a wash of shimmering colour or layered up for an intense, smoky eye look
1 x Volumizing Mascara in Black (10ml) - with a water-resistant formula, this mascara has been developed to add volume, length, curl and definition to your lashes
1 x Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil (0.3g) - a long-wear eyebrow pencil with a triangle-shaped head, designed for precision application
1 x NEW Pout Perfect Lipstick & Gloss Duo in Dancing Queen (Petal Pink) (10g) - delivers full coverage lip colour on one end, and high shine with the lipgloss at the other end

How to use:
Perfect Prep Neutralizing Primer:
Simply pump a small amount of product onto your index and middle fingers
Gently apply all over the face

Quick Fix Foundation & Concealer Stick:
Apply the foundation directly on to the skin, concentrating on the middle of the face and any areas that need extra coverage
Gently blend with your fingertips until you reach a level of coverage you're happy with

Evercolor Shadow Stick Extra:
Apply all over your lid from the lash line to the crease, and blend

Volumizing Mascara:
Apply and gently wiggle the brush while extending to the lash tips to create the look of instant volume
Next, turn the brush vertically to use the ingenious little bristles at the tip
Wiggle the brush from roots to tips to lift, lengthen and separate the look of your lashes

Pro Perfect Precision Brow Pencil:
Take the spoolie end and brush your brows upwards so they are all in place
Then, using short upwards strokes, brush the product through your brows
Using short strokes, fill in any sparse areas or missing hairs
Vary the pressure to create the perfect shade for you

Pout Perfect Lipstick & Gloss Duo in Dancing Queen:
Apply the lipstick followed by the gloss for a long-wearing, gorgeous finish
Change up your look by using either on their own for an equally fabulous look

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238009

Not that is interesting. There was another brand TSV which was advanced order but cannot remember which one. So QVC does not want unsold stock laying in their warehouse which is the size of 6 football pitches. Or, they are tightening their belts?

I have never bought a Mally product and I know many love the brand. But for me the TSVs all look the same you might get a new foundation but the other products are all the same version of the same colours as the ones before.

So how come not available have sadly we had the we couldn’t get it shipped over in time for the launch today excuse?

I have a Mally eyeshadow palette which is good & like the shadow sticks & have ordered a new set today.I don’t go for foundations because of getting a good colour matche & I have my favourites now.Mally is definitely a case for the mute button!

It's special golden lighting they use on some TV shows, makes everyone look gorgeous glowing with perfect skin. Liz Earle used to use it when she was on QVC, then one day they forgot to turn it on and suddenly her dark circles etc looked awful

I’ve just ordered the liquid eye shadows - look good and more importantly, budge proof.
I’m just hoping it’s not got the same ingredient that I’m allergic to from her other shadow sticks !
I use to use her shadow sticks, but they must of changed the formula as it now gives me eczema on my eye lids !

CH seemed nervous when Mally applied concealer on her with her coffin nails. Deffo different look to CH makeup close up, I’ll go with the filter. Old Hollywood stars had cameras pointed at them with a chiffon scarf over the lens for the same effect. Mally’s makeup application on an already made up face was as ridiculous as ever.

Latest posts

Back