So which is it?

Tunic or palazzo pants?
722D31AA-98EC-472C-A36D-E0465C62A4A9.jpg

Coco Bianco Zip Detail 3/4 Sleeve Shirt Collar Tunic
Item Number: 175674
QVC Price £45.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

This colourful tunic top from Coco Bianco features a collared neckline with zip fastening detail at the top of the bodice, a slightly flared hemline and 3/4 length sleeves. Add some colour to grey days and nights with this flattering, stylish tunic top from Coco Bianco.

Decisions, decisions - you’re spoilt for choice with this tunic top; the plain options come in Cobalt blue, ever-popular Magenta, or timeless Black. If you want to add even more colour to your look, this chic design also comes in three abstract printed options - Mauve Plum, Pink Lime, and Denim Rust.

Fashioned to flatter - feminine and stylish, the combination of a collared-neckline, 3/4 length sleeves and slightly draped design is a proven favourite, making this top flattering for any figure, plus it's available in our full size range.

Easy-wear, easy-care - from slim-fitting jeans to patterned trousers, this versatile and comfortable piece is perfect for teaming with your favourite day or evening looks. Plus this fabric is easy to care for, a spin in the washing machine and hang straight out to dry - there's no need to iron!

95% polyester, 5% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Purple Multi - a bold abstract geometric print
Pink Multi - an abstract floral print
Blue Multi - a muted paisley-inspired print
Blue - plain
Black - plain
Magenta - plain

Garment measurements:

Chest: XS: 86.4cm (34"), S: 88.9cm (35"), M: 94cm (37"), L: 100.3cm (39.5"), XL: 108cm (42.5"), 2XL: 119.4cm (47"), 3XL: 129.5cm (51")
Length: XS: 73.3cm (28.9"), S: 74.3cm (29.3"), M: 76.2cm (30"), L: 78.1cm (30.8"), XL: 79.4cmcm (31.3"), 2XL: 80cm (31.5"), 3XL: 81.3cm (32")

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175674

Clearly the buyers were stoned when they agreed to this being a tsv. Who in hells name do they think is going to wear this ?? - another non-fashion garment that the ladies of a certain age in the mid-West of the States would buy, but US, er, really ????

It’s been described as “Chanel” and “very BoHo chic”

Obviously we are not fashionistas like what they are (as M&W would say)

Apparently the BA is also a Grand Prix commentator so this explains why she feels the need to shout like a fish wife.

Oh my word! £34 for that monstrosity. I see the 3XL has sold out in the purple, I bet there are sighs of relief all around QVC that they managed to sell all three of them.

Just had a quick look and caught the Winter fashion advert and nearly wet myself laughing, just before the title comes up, you have three woman sitting on a bench, one with her legs open but all three looking like they want to kill you, why do QVC think "fashion" models in their "fashion" (and I use that term loosely) adverts should look like they've just done 25 years in a high security prison.

Truly awful, how can they find so much to say about such a bog standard garment? It drags across the bust even on model Ali so the rest of us have got no hope.

Oh heck it’s even worse actually beening presented than the pics :mysmilie_505::mysmilie_512:
Don’t understand why the zip pull is so chunky on this type of fabric, can’t imagine the noise banging about in the washer.
6 Hundred! have ordered in first few minutes gosh some folk must under the influence of something or another at midnight
Please don’t say order cause it’s popular if that the case and if needs be, I’m perfectly happy to be the only one without thanks

Latest posts

Back