Coco Bianco Fashion TSV 17/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Seemed to be selling. I much preferred the plain black or blue but I wouldn't pay that price. AK looked really awful in that purple pattern and the guest just looked awful in her whole outfit. Those trousers she had on didn't fit right at the top half of her legs and stomach.

CC

I cant stand the woman presenting Coco Bianco , she shouts at 100 mph all the time. Then again so does Alison Keenan, Both of them together = Nightmare Headache :mysmilie_51:

I suffer badly from nerves and high anxiety so its always the mute button when people like that are on, otherwise I feel ill and I don't need it, - got irregular heartbeat as well and I can feel it getting worse when I am uptight.

I watch more and more tv with the mute button and subtitles these days simply because I hate maniac fast shoutees as I call them, I especially loathe all reality tv like big brother, strictly, x factor etc etc , I do like to watch Ben Fogle in the Wild any David Attenborough and anything like Poldark and Call the Midwife where things are at a slower pace. Any good drama I like tbh.

Probably a sign of age, Im 60 now, and cant do noisy bright shops either.

Helen C,
I don't know if you are able to get the Movies24 channel, - its gentle no sex, no shouting, no high speed chases, no horror scenes, films. Yes, they're cheesy, what I call Barbara Cartland stories on film, same format of boy meets girl, and always a happy ending. (Same stable of actors/actress too that are not well known - including Meghan Markle, so clearly not an A lister then ?), but I overdosed on them at Christmas. So given them a try - its completely stress free viewing.

I don’t think I can get Movies24 am on Freeview.A couple of years ago before Christmas I watched these kind of films, very cheesy, the sort of thing you would not confess to watching, but yes non stressful & everything turned out fine in the end.There is so much horror in the world that we don’t need to go out looking for it in the name of entertainment.I can quite understand Helen C. turning to the mute button with Q .It was probably better when there used to be one presenter most of the time.Now there is competition between presenter & guest as to who can talk the most.Look out tomorrow Mally is here, now there’s a case from the mute button!

Not sure if Movies 24 is on Freeview but Ive got one of those boxes that records stuff and pauses live tv etc so I tend to scroll through FIlm4 (15 on freeview) and the Movie Channel (32) and record anything suitable. At the moment Ive got a few films to get round to, and have just watched the Book Thief which was thoroughly enjoyable with a nice slow pace too. Been watching the Irish drama Death and Nightingales and that was so slow at times, I nearly fell asleep.

Latest posts

Back