L'Occitane winter sale 2018

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Some sites are not bad this year Feelunique but then I was looking at perfume and got it at half price.

The spacenk sale was not great this year either, but I did get Caudalie eye set and a Diptyque candle at half price and I had £10 on my Indulge card so cheaper again. I get money and gift cards for Xmas and save for the sales and I always want half price too.

I've noticed that they exclude the new Reset serum of all promotions, I shall keep an eye on this one out of interest

£10 Off When You Spend £40 | £20 Off When You Spend £70
USE CODE: JAN19BB42378

Some sites are not bad this year Feelunique but then I was looking at perfume and got it at half price.

The spacenk sale was not great this year either, but I did get Caudalie eye set and a Diptyque candle at half price and I had £10 on my Indulge card so cheaper again. I get money and gift cards for Xmas and save for the sales and I always want half price too.

So you are the one who 'basketed' the good stuff before I could..... :mysmilie_17: It was gone when I tried...

Mrs speedy over the water in Belfast....with all the luck of the Irish, I bet :wink:

Comment a bit late now, I know

Latest posts

Back