Todays Top Tech TSV 20/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Samsung UE55NU7100 Smart Ultra HD HDR 10+ 4K 55" TV
Item Number: 518611
QVC Price £569.00
Todays Special Value Price £469.98
P&P £4.95

Discover exceptional Ultra HD True 4K picture quality with this Samsung NU7100 Smart TV, with unbelievable clarity and vibrancy, HDR 10+ to amplify your viewing experience and the Auto Motion Plus function, so you can enjoy fast sporting moments more smoothly. With an attractive, thin and minimalist design, the UE55NU7100 Smart 55" TV not only provides outstanding picture quality, but will fit seamlessly into any style of home.

HDR powered by HDR10 - Samsung are one of the forerunners of contrast and colour-boosting High Dynamic Range (HDR). As members of the UHD Alliance, they've delivered top-shelf HDR to deepen your view and show shades previously unseen in home entertainment. Expanding light, dark and every colour in between to extraordinary new levels, this model's picture gets closer to real life. Driven by their UHD engine, Samsung's HDR powered by HDR10 gives an unparalleled experience.

True 4K Ultra High Definition - this 55"screen has four times the number of pixels than 1080p Full HD TVs, delivering stunning realism, natural motion and incredible detail. UHD upscaling increases the clarity of non-4K content.

Auto Motion Plus - experience smooth action on fast-moving content; great for enhancing action movies or live sports events.
Stunning depth of colour - experience better shadow detail and more accurate colour with UHD Dimming technology that independently tone brightness and sharpness for brilliantly accurate contrast, shadow detail, and colour.

Gaming and music - with these smart features, play world famous streaming and PC games on your TV with cloud gaming services. Plus via Steam Link you can you can enjoy your high-speed PC games on the big screen without having to squint and hunch over a small monitor.

Content Sync & Shar e - take full advantage of the Samsung Cloud. Seamlessly connect your Samsung smart devices to sync photos so you can share your mobile pictures and enjoy them on your TV or even your Family Hub refrigerator screen.

Samsung Smart Hub - with ultra-high definition streaming, catch-up and games services, Samsung's Smart Hub is a superbly intuitive platform. Access the latest apps to experience the best UHD content from Netflix and Amazon. You can browse content easily, searching for your favourite programmes and movies while you are still watching TV. Powering the seamless interaction is the powerful Quad Core processor which significantly boosts performance with faster access to Smart features. Enjoy super-fast response times, as you use and toggle between apps, online services and live TV with ease. Samsung's Universal Guide eases search by tailoring recommendations just for you, and you can even use voice interaction and control by engaging the dedicated voice assistant button on the remote.

Samsung TVPlus - experience easy access to the latest movies via your TV guide in addition to all your traditional TV channels. Whether you’re browsing for the latest Hollywood blockbuster or trying to find Ultra HD content, expand your viewing options through a wealth of additional Smart channels with Samsung TV Plus. Watch subscription-free content with on-air and catch-up services (charges apply for premium on-demand content).

360 Design with Clean Cable Solution - minimalistic Charcoal Black 360 Design looks stunning from any angle, with a clean back panel for an eye-catching look that enhances any viewing setting. In keeping with the elegant aesthetic, connecting cables run down through the legs of the stand, removing unsightly clutter from your living room and complementing a supremely refined look.

What's in the box?

UE55NU7100 Smart Ultra HD HDR 4K 55" LED TV
1 x Remote Control
1 x Base stand
1 x power cable
User guide
One year manufacturer’s warranty

Delivered directly from Samsung: please allow 7 - 10 working days for delivery to UK mainland only

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.518611

Q Standing in Lee first time with Samsung TV TSV instead of James cause apparently he’s busy elsewhere

i wouldnt take that for anything but i do like lee as he was doing a samsung phone the other day & he also did a tv TSV the other week before christmas

Well I don’t know if your saying I’m telling fibs or Lee is but he’s certainly said it live on air at midnight which is what I quoted, truth or not plus on doing a search he clearly states it on his Facebook page.

Lee states on Facebook
4F7ED60C-A5B6-4943-8557-BE4551C192B6.jpg

I wish they would start doing some decent high end TV's. Being able to pay over 4 months, and try a set at home virtually risk free (postage being the only really loss) would be ideal for me.

I see Hohbein is claiming on Twitter that this is far from a basic model set. In Samsungs line-up it's one of the most basic sets they make.

I just heard LH say the tsv is that good... he is buying two.:mysmilie_10:

I love richer sounds very good service. I am sure that if you mentioned QVC offerings they may match the price.

Richer Sounds come in the top retailer list with Which.If I was buying a TV it would not be from QVC as I would want to talk to someone face to face, not listen to LH spouting.

I wish they would start doing some decent high end TV's. Being able to pay over 4 months, and try a set at home virtually risk free (postage being the only really loss) would be ideal for me.

I see Hohbein is claiming on Twitter that this is far from a basic model set. In Samsungs line-up it's one of the most basic sets they make.

they done some at like £2500 & even one at £7800 & they just ended up pulling them as they didnt sell

I just heard LH say the tsv is that good... he is buying two.:mysmilie_10:

He has blurted out on Twitter that this TV has HDR 10+ (a Samsung developed tech so would be amazing if it didn't) so the picture quality is amazing. Proving that he basically knows bugger all about TV technology at all other than regurgitating press releases.

Having HDR 10+ alone is utterly meaningless without content, of which so far only Amazon has really shown support (as they helped develop it I believe) and there is some debate as to whether they have actually broadcast anything in it yet.

But HDR 10+ is designed to cover up lower end TV's having a lack of brightness to properly display HDR content. None of which, it is clear, Hohbein knows anything about.

I am a vision / pc expert at work. Samsung and LG are the two quality brands atm. As you say, the 7100 IS a basic Samsung model. Compared to some brands, the processing rate is adequate, but is the lowest used by Samsung. The industry standard for HDR is 10, which is what this is.
We sell this model at work, not at a sale price, at £579. The Q price is not bad for an entry level 4K Samsung tv. If you have a PS4, or any other 4K console, the output will be nothing special. Remember streaming, Netflix in 4K has to be 125hz.
Buying a lower end Samsung is always higher spec than, for example, a toshiba or JVC.

I have a Panasonic 3d tv I love it to death. its old now only 47 inch but that tv with a Denom box is a dream combo imo

Latest posts

Back