Todays Top Tech TSV 20/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Cath's just said she's bought THREE! loooooooooool. LIES CATH! LIES! She's now just come out with "why not buy yourself this TV for Valentines Day?"

What gets me is. Hohbein buys the ridiculously expensive iPhones, because he supposedly wants "the best" yet when it comes to TV's he seems oblivious to the fact that he is buying a budget model that won't give him the same experience as a top end model.

When a company is about to bring out a new model, or updated version of anything, QVC buy up the outdated/old stock, put it on air as “new” yes it’s new because it’s never been on air before, but certainly not the latest, so when customers see “new” they think it’s the latest and the price QVC charge (same or dearer than the newer versions) they’d be forgiven for thinking that it is actually the newest/latest they’re buying.

When a company is about to bring out a new model, or updated version of anything, QVC buy up the outdated/old stock, put it on air as “new” yes it’s new because it’s never been on air before, but certainly not the latest, so when customers see “new” they think it’s the latest and the price QVC charge (same or dearer than the newer versions) they’d be forgiven for thinking that it is actually the newest/latest they’re buying.

Very true, and i bet they get a very good rate for taking all the old stock off companies to flog unwitting customers

It's quite sad looking on the Facebook page, seeing Hohbein telling people they don't want to miss this amazing deal - while somebody, from here maybe? has posted that Richer Sounds is only £25 more with a six year warranty, yet folk are stil posting tags of their friends to check out the QVC deal. Mind boggled.

Somebody asked Hohbein on Twitter I think, if the set came with a 5 year guarantee like John Lewis and his answer was "i'm not sure, I don't think so. But these come with a one year warranty"

Firstly, he'll know damn well it didn't come with a 5 year warranty, never mind this "I'm not sure business" and then somehow he convinces somebody that a years warranty will be ok??? Man is a douche

Latest posts

Back