Next big event...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Julius

Registered Shopper
How long is it 'til Easter eggs and that disturbing giant Duracell bunny are being touted? What's to bet they'll shortly be touting pieces made (in China) with a minuscule speck of Clog Eye Welsh gold?

How long is it 'til Easter eggs and that disturbing giant Duracell bunny are being touted? What's to bet they'll shortly be touting pieces made (in China) with a minuscule speck of Clog Eye Welsh gold?

Now now, there is Valentine's Day and Mother's Day to come first!!!

Clog Eye - love it! I’d also be vaguely interested in knowing exactly what quantity they put in, I can’t remember the descriptor they use - is it ‘a kiss’ or something equally nonsensical?!
I’ve not had laryngitis (nope, nothing will shut me up 😈) hope it isn’t too nasty and you are imbibing vast quantities of Christmas cheer for ‘medicinal purposes’ xxx

Now now, there is Valentine's Day and Mother's Day to come first!!!

.....and don’t forget we have to endure a month of ‘new year, new you’
aka:
Dodgy diet plan - this year is an expensive version called body chef (or go to supermarket and buy a shedload of their diet ready meals and actual real food for a fraction of the price, alternatively order online and take advantage of free delivery...)
Vitamix, nutri bullet/ninja/other masculine description you can think of - extolling the virtues of juicing/blending so therefore making glorified baby food rather than eating them ‘whole’ which makes you feel fuller and getting extra fibre
And the horror of horrors will be various presenters/models in Lycra on some godforsaken exercise device or a mylene klass sandbag and dvd combo
.....have I missed anything out?! �� xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
.....and don't forget it's never too early to start your Christmas shopping for next year. :mysmilie_483:

aka:
Dodgy diet plan - this year is an expensive version called body chef (or go to supermarket and buy a shedload of their diet ready meals and actual real food for a fraction of the price, alternatively order online and take advantage of free delivery...)
Vitamix, nutri bullet/ninja/other masculine description you can think of - extolling the virtues of juicing/blending so therefore making glorified baby food rather than eating them ‘whole’ which makes you feel fuller and getting extra fibre
And the horror of horrors will be various presenters/models in Lycra on some godforsaken exercise device or a mylene klass sandbag and dvd combo

Haven’t seen JR doing her scissors for ages.

Haven’t seen JR doing her scissors for ages.

Oh yes there'll be a dodgy diet plan for sure. Only £50 a week on Easy Pay. Pack contents will be something like:

* 5 "fun size" flapjacks sweetened with saccharin.
* 5 little pouches of soup - each portion filling half a usual bowl.
* 3 micro-thin strips of fruit in case you need an energy burst when you feel you're about to collapse.
* 5 cans of meal-replacement shake in 3 choices: horrible banana, faux chocolate or vile butterscotch.
* A leaflet full of small print - the only thing you'll be able to read is: DISCLAIMER: Anyone starting a new dietary regime is advised to consult their GP or health practitioner before doing so."

aka:

Oh yes, we'll have some scrawnbag swooshing their bunions mid-air on a Pilates machine and claiming this is the only thing they use to stay looking like a chicken carcass. Let's hope the bungee strap pings them in the face! LOOOOOOOOOOL!

Last edited by a moderator:
Valentine stuff is in the shops already. Doesn’t take long to repackage unsold Christmas stuff into heart boxes obviously. Any left will go into bunny boxes for Easter.

Hope you are enjoying watching the paint dry right now!!! There is so much I could say about the show........:mysmilie_17:

I wasn't watching it but happened to see a snippet of JR on the pilates machine. She looked a right old mess with her hair up and leggings on. Marjoleine, however, looked exactly the same as when I last saw her which must have been a couple of years ago so it must be doing her some good. Pilates definitely not my thing.

CC

.....and don't forget it's never too early to start your Christmas shopping for next year. :mysmilie_483:

Already have 2 birthday presents for the summer, one Christmas present. Also have the Decleor Advent for myself for next year as after purchasing realised I had a stash to use first. I’m getting rather sad.

I wasn't watching it but happened to see a snippet of JR on the pilates machine. She looked a right old mess with her hair up and leggings on. Marjoleine, however, looked exactly the same as when I last saw her which must have been a couple of years ago so it must be doing her some good. Pilates definitely not my thing.

CC

I must have missed seeing Mother Flump with her size 14 / 16 ooh I mean 12 frame with her posterior in the air.

Oooooh! Spill!

Well neither Julia or Marjolein are good adverts for it for different reasons. But Julia's choice of top was very different to what she used to wear for these shows and she spent most of the time making sure it was sitting such to cover her stomach!!!

I must have missed seeing Mother Flump with her size 14 / 16 ooh I mean 12 frame with her posterior in the air.

Fear not, you can view it https://www.qvcuk.com/AeroPilates-4-Cord-Reformer-435-with-DVD-Library.product.401348.html?sc=SRCH

Well neither Julia or Marjolein are good adverts for it for different reasons. But Julia's choice of top was very different to what she used to wear for these shows and she spent most of the time making sure it was sitting such to cover her stomach

She’s not totally delusional then.

Latest posts

Back