Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Women with Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Pull-on Trouser Petite
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175977

Women with Control Tummy Control Prime Stretch Denim Pull-on Trouser Regular
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175978

QVC Price £47.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

These stylish stretch denim trousers from Women with Control have a slim-fitting shape and feature a comfortable elasticated waistband and hidden tummy support for a flattering look, plus faux back pocket detail. Available in six versatile colours, these fashionable trousers are perfect for carrying you through to the spring/summer season and can be styled in so many ways.

What's your colour? With six great shades on offer, there's something to suit all tastes. Black and Indigo are classics, while White, Bleached Denim and brand new Stone and Olive are perfect for adding colour to your summer wardrobe.

Style it up - these trousers are so versatile and easy to wear, whether for casual daytime looks with trainers and a T-shirt, or dressed up for the evening with heels, a floaty blouse and sparkly jewellery. They're great for taking away on holiday too, with their easy-care, non-crease fabric.

Side ankle vents
Outer: 95% cotton, 5% elastane; inner trim: 84% nylon, 16% elastane
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

Indigo
Bleached Denim
Black
White
Stone - NEW
Olive - NEW

All measurements are approximate

Renee not in person, but as a 'hologram' on Flinty's iPad !!! She's clearly had work done on her face, as it was soooo swollen, perhaps that's the reason she's in hiding.

What is the consensus on these trousers. I wouldn't mind a pair, BUT wondered if when worn, after a while do they start to slide down, and need continually 'hitching' up ?

Renee not in person, but as a 'hologram' on Flinty's iPad !!! She's clearly had work done on her face, as it was soooo swollen, perhaps that's the reason she's in hiding.

What is the consensus on these trousers. I wouldn't mind a pair, BUT wondered if when worn, after a while do they start to slide down, and need continually 'hitching' up ?

They’re what Debbie Flint was wearing yesterday in “bleached denim” with her Marla Wynne top.......hope that answers your question. :mysmilie_17:

I took a punt on the reversible version of these from ebay and they're very comfortable and the material is thick enough to disguise my lumpiness; definitely a better look than leggings. I'm around a 14-16 and wear the medium, but I bought the "regular" length, even though I'd wear a 27-28" inseam for trousers I don't like leggings to look too short (plus I worried they might shrink). The regular length is perfect. There will be pairs of today's TSV on ebay in a couple of weeks time (customer returns) but the buy-it-now prices are often only a few pounds cheaper than the TSV price; if you spot an auction from a low start price you might get a bargain but won't have the 30 day mbg; if you're unsure about sizes order from Q and return under CC regs and you'll only be short of the return postage.

I can't vouch for this TSV's fabric but the reversible ones haven't faded or shrunk in the wash.

b, keep a look out for when Aldi get their jeggings back in, they’re called Jeggings but the material is thick enough that they look like great quality jeans, I know I go on about Aldi a lot but that’s because their prices and quality is excellent, last year I bought a pair of their Jeggings in grey and a pair in indigo, anyway got them home, tried them on and immediately ordered a load more of each colour from their website. The husband said what are you going to do with all those, and I told him I’ll put them away because I never want to be without them, they’re the most comfortable things I’ve ever wore, they wash excellent too and keep their shape, I also told the husband that all my Aldi jeggings cost less than two expensive pair of jeans, he said I don’t blame you stocking up, and commented how great they look on. There’s no saggy material at the back of the knees and they’re high waisted so no gaping at the back, the colours are lovely too, how much then they must cost a fortune I hear you cry?!........no, just £6.99 a pair. They wash and wear that well I’ve only used three pair in a year and they still look as good as new, they’ll last for ages. :mysmilie_3:

George at Asda is pretty good for stretchy jeans and trousers; probably the most consistent for fit and quality are M&S jeans IME.

I buy almost all of my jeans and trousers from Marks because I need a 33 inch inside leg. Sometimes but very rarely i can get away with shorter lengths from other brands if they are what`s called ankle grazer style but I usually stick with marks.
I recently noticed they were stocking very few in fact hardly any of the long lengths in their stores so I messaged them and was told that very few long lengths would be in store but would be sold mainly online. I only hope they don`t phase them out entirely and heading towards other retailers who only sell what they class as petite or standard fittings.

b, keep a look out for when Aldi get their jeggings back in, they’re called Jeggings but the material is thick enough that they look like great quality jeans, I know I go on about Aldi a lot but that’s because their prices and quality is excellent, last year I bought a pair of their Jeggings in grey and a pair in indigo, anyway got them home, tried them on and immediately ordered a load more of each colour from their website. The husband said what are you going to do with all those, and I told him I’ll put them away because I never want to be without them, they’re the most comfortable things I’ve ever wore, they wash excellent too and keep their shape, I also told the husband that all my Aldi jeggings cost less than two expensive pair of jeans, he said I don’t blame you stocking up, and commented how great they look on. There’s no saggy material at the back of the knees and they’re high waisted so no gaping at the back, the colours are lovely too, how much then they must cost a fortune I hear you cry?!........no, just £6.99 a pair. They wash and wear that well I’ve only used three pair in a year and they still look as good as new, they’ll last for ages. :mysmilie_3:

My hubby can be a fussy stuck in his ways re clothing/shoes as he sells sportswear for a living.
He’s a devotee of Aldi for his early cold morning dog walking coat purchases and has bought over the years ski jackets from Aldi.
They get a load of stick and for him to come back for more is testimony to the brand.

Ooh Shopper what is the sizing like? I take a 12 in most sizes.:wave:

Ooh Shopper what is the sizing like? I take a 12 in most sizes.:wave:

They go from 8-18 and pretty much true to size Lp, there’s that much give if you got a ten they’d still look good. You don’t have to worry though because if you buy in store or on line there’s absolutely no problem with refunds. They’ve even refunded me and I haven’t had a receipt because they know there own brands. Those jeggings though are highly recommend.

They go from 8-18 and pretty much true to size Lp, there’s that much give if you got a ten they’d still look good. You don’t have to worry though because if you buy in store or on line there’s absolutely no problem with refunds. They’ve even refunded me and I haven’t had a receipt because they know there own brands. Those jeggings though are highly recommend.

If possible could you give us a head up on here please

Brilliant thank you.

Asda jeans are tops. I'm short and they do a short length and you can get different colours and stretch. All that for between £10 and £16. Even better, they do small hips with a big waist and they don't make the thighs ridiculously tight so I can get in a size 8 :mysmilie_8:

I liked the bleached TSV but the price was still too much.

CC

Asda jeans are tops. I'm short and they do a short length and you can get different colours and stretch. All that for between £10 and £16. Even better, they do small hips with a big waist and they don't make the thighs ridiculously tight so I can get in a size 8 :mysmilie_8:

I liked the bleached TSV but the price was still too much.

CC

Curse you size 8 weeslipofagirl.

Someone needs to force feed you deep fried Mars Bars & haggis.

Curse you size 8 weeslipofagirl.

Someone needs to force feed you deep fried Mars Bars & haggis.[/QUOT

Only my bum's a size 8 (at the moment!). My top half is a 12 so I'm a bit like an inverted triangle :mysmilie_17: I love haggis but I never eat sweets unless someone waves a bag of sports mixture in my face or those tangy wine gums or haribos and then it is scoff for scotland.

CC

Latest posts

Back