Baroness Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Silver Fox

Registered Shopper
I see the Baroness Michelle Mone has got engaged to her Billionaire John Barrowman.Does this mean a copy of the engagement ring will be offered in Eeek at QVC? I presume she will keep flogging her copy pieces, sorry designs as she will need the money?

There are some nice EEK pieces. It’s just MM herself I can’t take to, but I don’t know why ???

I see the Baroness Michelle Mone has got engaged to her Billionaire John Barrowman.Does this mean a copy of the engagement ring will be offered in Eeek at QVC? I presume she will keep flogging her copy pieces, sorry designs as she will need the money?

I think you mean Doug Barrowman. ��

Thanks Louise66 knew I would get that wrong JB used to appear on Q some time ago.Senior moment or brain still recovering from Christmas alcohol!

There are some nice EEK pieces. It’s just MM herself I can’t take to, but I don’t know why ???

She sits in the House of Commons and votes on reducing benefits to the disabled, single parents and low income families, so even if I didn't find her smug and up her own arse with a massive piece of self entitlement (which I do) I'd never put one single penny in this woman's pocket, even if I did like silver and cut glass (which I don't).

I don't wish to be unkind, but having seen a picture of her intended, my immediate thoughts were that clearly the attraction wasn't physical ! and no doubt she'll get fair compensation if the marriage goes t.ts up !

Tell me Miss Mone, what was it that attracted you to this ugly old multi-billionaire ?

Is it being a long engagement, whilst they save up?
Have they set a date yet though, just would hate it to clash with Q’s Royal Wedding.
There’s only one bride wearing the crown at a time.
:mysmilie_50: :mysmilie_17::mysmilie_3:

He must have a whopping big.......personality but then again we all know it's his whopping big bank balance that Ms Moan is deeply attracted too.

She's unpleasant and grabby?

A colleague of mine interviewed her and apparently she enjoys not so nice - leads quite a lifestyle with umpteen homes, cars and jets etc. I tend to find with people like that they are are always either really nice or really not - they're more extreme. I'd like to think that if I ever came into money I'd never become awful like that. I would buy a Pilatus PC-12 aircraft or a Piper Aerostar and learn to fly it for myself - not because I particularly need a plane to get myself anywhere, but because I like flying. I'd still get the 113 bus into Oxford Street when I go to Selfridges to pick up my Cartier keyrings!

They don’t need a monopoly game to play on a cold winters evening on the IoM.
Instead cuddle up together studying their portfolios
Wonder will there be a prenup

:mysmilie_490:

New money usually = unpleasant, snobbish attitudes to those who are not so fortunate ..

Latest posts

Back