Baroness Diamonique

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

See her picture was in the paper again today. As an example of peers in the H of L who enjoy the title but don't bother to show up - except for their £300 plus, per attendance. The woman is a disgrace.

See her picture was in the paper again today. As an example of peers in the H of L who enjoy the title but don't bother to show up - except for their £300 plus, per attendance. The woman is a disgrace.

Can’t remember her words but a fairly recent appearance on Q she had a bit of a rant about this.

Saw this in the paper yesterday.I hope they do get rid of these time wasters unless of course it can be proved that they are a valuable member.I think that would leave very few.There was a picture of the Baroness in her robes with the blond curls cascading down over the ‘Ermine’ collar.

Gotta agree. It's laughable that someone like her gets a position like that in the first place. Vile specimen of humanity.

On top of it all, she happily brags on telly that her Eek designs are copied from jewels she owns or sees in shops!

Seems an odd apppointment. What “life experience” does she have that makes her an asset to the H of L and ultimately to the tax payer ?

Saw this in the paper yesterday.I hope they do get rid of these time wasters unless of course it can be proved that they are a valuable member.I think that would leave very few.There was a picture of the Baroness in her robes with the blond curls cascading down over the ‘Ermine’ collar.

:mysmilie_10: FFS

Latest posts

Back