Perricone MD TSV 23/01/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I first tried their products with a TSV a year ago and have bought a few OTOs since then. I have been very impressed with the results, particularly with the firming effects.

Perricone 5 Piece Prep, Firm & Illuminate Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.236953

Auto-Delivery Perricone 5 Piece Prep, Firm & Illuminate Skincare Collection
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.238770

QVC Price £265.00
Todays Special Value Price £149.96
P&P £6.95

This five-piece collection from Perricone features a curated edit of hero products from the brand, including Nutritive Cleanser, new Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturiser, Cold Plasma Sub D Neck and more. All developed to brighten, firm and moisturise your complexion, upgrade your skincare routine for the new year with this professional selection from the Perricone experts.

New to QVC - available for the first time at QVC in this collection, the Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturiser has been formulated to help promote skin elasticity and hydrate, plump and smooth your complexion while you sleep, all with a sumptuously rich and velvety texture you’ll love.

Your complete routine - offering a cleanser, eye serum, daytime and evening moisturisers and a targeted décolletage treatment, this five-piece collection is the best way to discover this revered brand. If you're already a longstanding customer, this is your chance to add your favourite products into your beauty stash.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle various signs of skin ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare, and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

Stock up on skincare - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this great collection once more in 90 days, at this incredible price.

Contains:

1 x NEW Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturiser (59ml) - an extremely moisturising overnight treatment that works to improve the feeling of skin elasticity throughout the night
1 x Nutritive Cleanser (177ml) - this daily use, wash-off cleanser contains alpha lipoic acid, AHAs and DMAE, and is formulated to gently cleanse all skin types and remove make-up, without stripping the skin of its natural oils. Particularly suited to normal and dry skin
1 x Cold Plasma Sub D Neck (59ml) - works to firm and tighten the appearance of skin on the jawline, chin and neck areas; formulated with DMAE, alpha lipoic acid and acyl-glutathione
1 x Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (59ml) - this fast-absorbing, oil-free, tinted moisturiser with SPF works to minimise the appearance of wrinkles and imperfections
1 x Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Eye Cream (15ml) - a blendable, firming eye cream that helps to visibly tighten and brighten. Formulated with neuropeptides, argan oil and vitamin B3

How to use:

Nutritive Cleanser:

Both morning and evening, gently massaging onto damp skin
Rinse with warm water

Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Eye Cream:

Apply with your ring finger to the orbital bone, mobile eyelid and under-eye area

Cold Plasma Sub D Neck:

Apply liberally to cleansed neck and chest
Begin by massaging along the entire upper chest area in gentle, circular motions, moving up the front and back of the neck
Use in the morning for optimal results

Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30:

Apply a pearl-sized amount every morning
Massage in a circular motion over any serum or treatment products
Follow with your favourite make-up products, or wear alone for a more natural effect

Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturiser:

Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening using a gentle upward motion

I am tempted although have always thought Perricone was too expensive but this is a full regime.Am curious so may give it a try.Will watch at 4pm but have just clicked on early & hit the awful (for me) Lee Holbein asking Alexa if he will need an umbrella tomorrow and fawning Chuntley.Back to Perricone—-

Pipa just high pitched screeched looking at Carla “If I still had peroxide hair and a face full of makeup I would be sure to look my age”

:mysmilie_17:

ml for ml

1 x NEW Essential FX Intensive Overnight Moisturiser (59ml) - Worth £125 cost £45.09
1 x Nutritive Cleanser (177ml) - Worth £28 cost £10.10
1 x Cold Plasma Sub D Neck (59ml) - Worth £102 cost £36.79
1 x Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 (59ml) - Worth £55 cost £19.84
1 x Neuropeptide Firming & Illuminating Eye Cream (15ml) - Worth £125 cost £45.09

Total Worth £435 total cost incl p&p in calculations £156.91.

I didn't buy this but has anyone used the neck cream and do you rate it?? Maybe I should have gone for it on easy pay and tried it myself but I get so fed up of sending things back when they just don't cut it. I have not found anything that is better than the Decleor balms for my neck.

CC

I went for the Perricone as I have wanted to try & this was one time when I could use the 30 day mbg.I shouldn’t be judging after a couple of days but am pretty sure I will return.I don’t like the face wash off cleanser & can’t let it near my eyes,the eye cream is like a silver slick the others are OK but I don’t think they are moisturising enough for me.I know I should give a longer trial but feel like throwing the towel in & sticking to my Decleor.

I went for the Perricone as I have wanted to try & this was one time when I could use the 30 day mbg.I shouldn’t be judging after a couple of days but am pretty sure I will return.I don’t like the face wash off cleanser & can’t let it near my eyes,the eye cream is like a silver slick the others are OK but I don’t think they are moisturising enough for me.I know I should give a longer trial but feel like throwing the towel in & sticking to my Decleor.

the neuropeptide range is very good imo never tried this though!

Live , learn & remember.

I decided to give the Perricone TSV from last week a try, well it just might be the Holy Grail! I was out of my comfort zone price wise but I deserve it don’t I? Well I know I have not given the products time to turn me from 71 to 50 again but I just did not like using them, the Face Wash & eye cream in particular.Now a sensible person would have continued to use to get some value ( or not ordered in the first place) but once I decided it was going back it was packed up & away.I have broken my rule by ordering something expensive which comes with expensive carriage.OK have used the 30 Day MBG but that has cost.Never again & this time I am sticking to it, nothing is free from QVC.

I’ve really learnt my lesson. I bought the previous TSV and apart from the night cream, which I liked, the rest was really disappointing. The face wash was very drying, the day cream was not rich enough and I gave the eye cream away. So expensive for such disappointing results. Never again for me too.

I ordered a laptop from Q it had to sent back as faulty, waited 7 days for a collection and told allow upto 14 days for a refund. I bet they wait the full 14 days to do the refund as well. I won't be ordering anything else of value from them.

I’ve really learnt my lesson. I bought the previous TSV and apart from the night cream, which I liked, the rest was really disappointing. The face wash was very drying, the day cream was not rich enough and I gave the eye cream away. So expensive for such disappointing results. Never again for me too.

Yes it is expensive if you do not love every product but also do you want to pay the prices to keep up? No doubt there are people who are dedicated to the brand. I will be returning to my cheap ( joke) Decleor & favourite wash off cleansers which cover 3 brands but I have to be comfortable with using my products and with Perricone I wasn’t.

Latest posts

Back