Joules TSV 24/1/19

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

At last something different :handshake::handshake::handshake:
I’m in the market for a Joules jumper asked family to check the outlet for me one on Sunday, sadly none.
Would have preferred a dog one but second choice was a stripe.
Well pleased :happy:

This appears to be a boucle type fabric.I have several Joules tops some for years, they wash & wear & are so comfortable.Also have a couple with the stand collar & button front with the turn back cuffs which are a heavier weight.

I like Joules stuff, it's decent quality. I have a few of the harbour tops. They have an ebay outlet where you can pick up some bargains.

Forgive my ignorance but I am never sure that everything on eBay is the genuine article, how can we be sure? This goes back many years when a friend of mine bought a designer handbag.At the time she had a link to the actual manufacturer.They confirmed it was a fake, although a very good one, the seller was removed from eBay.

Forgive my ignorance but I am never sure that everything on eBay is the genuine article, how can we be sure? This goes back many years when a friend of mine bought a designer handbag.At the time she had a link to the actual manufacturer.They confirmed it was a fake, although a very good one, the seller was removed from eBay.
They are despatched direct from Joules, with a Joules invoice. They are 100% genuine. The first time I ordered I wasn't expecting it to come direct from Joules, but I'm registered as a customer on the Joules website and I got an email from them advising me of despatch, and sure enough, it came as fast as their regular stuff, with full Joules packaging, invoice, returns instructions etc. https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/joulesclothingoutlet?_trksid=p2053788.m1543.l2754

I like Joules stuff, it's decent quality. I have a few of the harbour tops. They have an ebay outlet where you can pick up some bargains.[/QUO

Do you think the bargains there are as good as this tsv/ Whats the returns policy like?

I have a feeling they don't go above sz 16?

Size advice please if anyone could help at all.
I had the harbour black winter floral border top bought for me for Christmas
As it’s striped across the arm I was thinking that restricted the stretch, was wondering to up a size to give a little more room. Or and was wondering if the knitwear gives more room in the arms?

SisterBLiss Do you think the bargains there are as good as this tsv/ Whats the returns policy like?

I have a feeling they don't go above sz 16?

Returns are free and within 30 days, as per their normal website. I buy the size 20 in the Harbour tops, which I think is true to size.
They use the outlet to sell off what they can't shift in the sale on their normal website, so you will find, for example, the xmas jumpers are now being sold off as they are bringing the Spring stock onto the normal website.

Joules Seaham Textured Breton Stripe Jumper
Item Number: 175180
QVC Price £36.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

A textured Breton stripe jumper from Joules with long sleeves and side vents at the hemline. A true wardrobe staple, pair this classic and cosy Seaham design with slim-leg jeans and boots for a refined daytime look with plenty of style.

Style to suit you - in four gorgeous colours all exclusive to QVC, you’ll be spoilt for choice! Go for Red / Gold if you love a bold statement piece, Multi Stripe for a touch of pastel style, Navy / Pink for nautical flair or the lovely Blue / Yellow for spring-inspired cheer.

Time after time - the soft, cosy yarn and timeless design in this Breton knit makes this jumper one that you’ll reach for again and again, as the seasons roll on. Whether you’re layering up on a brisk beach stroll or staying cosy by the fireside, this Joules jumper is a real style essential.

Round neckline
100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Garment measurements:

Chest: 8: 86cm (33.8"), 10: 91cm (35.9"), 12: 96cm (37.8"), 14: 102cm (40.2"), 16: 108cm (42.5"), 18: 116cm (45.7"), 20: 122cm (48")
Length: 8: 63cm (24.8"), 10: 64cm (25.2"), 12: 65cm (25.6"), 14: 66cm (25.9"), 16: 67cm (26.4"), 18: 69cm (27.2"), 20: 70cm (27.6")

Colour options:

Red / Gold
Multi Stripe
Navy / Pink
Blue / Yellow

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.175180

Question to Joules web site online shoppers please
Do brand new item sizes get restocked if they sell out or is it a case advertised for sale sell out then that’s gone?
:mysmilie_504:

I have some socks in this material (comedy reindeer ones) V good. Warm & wash well. Can't comment on how material feels on torso howevs.

Thanks SB, I'm going to pass in that case as I now know the material and can't wear stuff like that next to my skin as it forever zaps me with mini electric shocks :mysmilie_17:

Joules is always modelled on skinny minnies. Has anyone here purchased & enjoyed who is (at least) a size 14, hopefully 16 & perhaps busty/hippy? Please report. I need to look thinner & the tops on the guest always seem snug/a size too small imo. She's a 14 apparently.

Thanks SB, I'm going to pass in that case as I now know the material and can't wear stuff like that next to my skin as it forever zaps me with mini electric shocks :mysmilie_17:

....could get messy :mysmilie_17:

If it helps to clarify, the socks were from waitrose in the christmas bit. I'd hate for you to miss out by error.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can wear a size 16 but like a looser fit so go for an 18.I don’t know this fabric but the cotton ones are great also have a couple of the funnel neck ones with the turn back cuffs which are a heavier fabric, but more expensive.I do get the wear out of Joules.

Latest posts

Back